Reviews for An Average Story
Judy chapter 16 . 4/12/2009
first one in 2009 yay! it took forever to find this story again...but no updates? :(

why?
teacupauthor chapter 16 . 11/30/2008
It's been two years. please update!
Elodie Wolfe chapter 8 . 10/24/2008
Dude, thats amazing. You rope all the readers in with the avergity of it all. New word! and boom you hit us with this. I LOVE IT. Even if you had to kill a guy for it. If he's dead anyways. Either way. Awesome twist.

Elodie Wolfe chapter 7 . 10/24/2008
Aack, they are soo cute. I love it. More plot(well dramatic plot)lol.

Elodie Wolfe chapter 6 . 10/24/2008
Ahh finally a problem! Every story needs a problem of some sort or it isn't a problem. I love Jesse and Elise's(or is it Elise') not there but is there romance. It makes me smile. I really do wanna know where he is. I like this story cuz it's different. I mean I love good romance that is original plot because you know with romance the whole boy and girl or occasional girl and girl is in every romance thing. Obviously, but for it to actually be different from another story is really hard to find. I love this story. The End. :)

Middi~

btw my reviews probably don't make much sense.. because I've been sick for two weeks so my brain doesn't feel like making sentences that make sense, so I'm hoping you understand what I'm trying to say/type etc. :)
Elodie Wolfe chapter 5 . 10/24/2008
I LOVE this, it makes me smile. I love it, because well you know it there is that one average person who gets pulled into it(whatever it may be) and comes out changed but still averageish, or what not. It's just it's hard for stories like this (well first one I've actually ever read and liked! I've read like three? Not the same plot, but the whole average or whatever) to be awesome and original, because the author doesn't know what he/she is doing, or can't do it well for any story or that particular story. I love this. You write very very well.

Elodie Wolfe chapter 4 . 10/24/2008
Pahaha, I love it. I love how Elise is embracing her not as averageness. New word! Lol, but now I find it awesome that you can really portray this so well. It's really good. Especially because average is such a interesting word I guess you can say to define.

Love it!

Elodie Wolfe chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
I love Elise. My life isn't average, well actually with the world as it is now. Suckish, and that's saying quite a bit. Statistics, rapes, drugs, haters, lovers, losers, queens and kings of high school, etc. It's all we see so it's average. So forget my life isn't average. I'm right above. Anyways I liked this chapter a lot. I love Elise. Her friends make so much sense. I love this story because it does take an average girl and show how 'average' life is even with all the crazyness and bad or good things in this world. And this is only the second chappie. Nicely done.

Elodie Wolfe chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
Haha new reader here. I found you from Deena who I found from mrdryrdrlngs, anyways I love this idea. I like romances and I like feel good stories, but you are so right, there are too many out there and most of the too many out there happen to be horribly written. I like this story. I'm gonna read it and review every chappie. Like I usually do for stories. I'm a reviewer then author. Anyways I'm also kinda loopyish, crazy, spastic(I don't know what word to use), the point is, I'll review. I like the originality of this story and how it's set. It's very well written, no grammer issues, and it flows well.

gabby chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
hi i am a bit too lazy to review after every chapter so i will say this sounds really good and will review again in about 10 chapters though i will be going back to school tomorrow and am going to bed now so i apologise. however as i sayit sounds really great. hope to review soon if i have the time.
dishrag-chan chapter 6 . 9/1/2008
God I love this. Story of my life.
orangejuiceaddiction chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Hey, I like this opening. It's witty. D
Hong chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I generally shy from reviews but your prologue definitely caught my attention. The humor from it is not overtly ostentatious or subtle but moderate, like the point of the sotry. So far, grammar's good and plot seems inspiring. Please update but even if you don't, just know that you have another fan on your belt.
Allie92 chapter 16 . 6/1/2008
please update this please it so good
radon17 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
It's been ages since you started this story, but I read the the line! I did, I did, I did! Now, on to the rest of the story...which is average by the by.
205 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »