Reviews for Sorrow's Strength
Kissless Goodbye chapter 8 . 7/25/2005
These are fantastic. I love your use of language like "Bleeding Mascara" and "Into a circus of chaotic ringlets- Breaking perfection -Into a beautiful tragedy". Just flawless.

I love ur poems they're great, fabulous, need I say more? Your welcome to look at my work, though I fear I cannot compare in ability.

x
the.pink.life chapter 9 . 7/7/2005
Another nice poem. I'll give you a piece by piece breakdown of what I liked: I - I loved the idea of rain "raping my skin like a cold metal blade." Nice image. II - I like how you brought scars of sorrow back in and the idea of a concrete heart. I - "eyes of ignorance" is nice. IV - creepy. V - I like how you brought crimson tears back in. VI - I love the last 4 lines. VII - I like the musical imagery. VI - very nice clear images. IX - I love the first line. X - I like how "the incident followed me home." XI - very crisp images. XII - Love the first 2 lines. XI - Very nice conclusion.
bulletproof.cupid chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Wow... this was sad ( Sorry about your friend. Although it doesn't mean much coming out of the mouth of a stranger. The chorus part, if you could call it that, was... amazing. It was really depressing but true. Sometimes, it's hard to find a way out of life's problems and the only way you do see is through suicide. Hmm I'd just like to point out minor mistakes...

Not a friend to spare an announce of compassion- Ounce*

I’m sick and tired off all these lies- Of*

Yup, I think that's about it. Yea, I know it sometimes annoys me when soneone else points out my mistakes... but I assuse you, I'm not here to hunt you down and persecute you for them! Thanks for the insightful read into many peoples lifes. And I mean many! Understood it... especially that last sentence "Could you make them fade away?"... it was a killer. Take care hun,

Bubblegum
birdytamel chapter 9 . 5/30/2005
wow... that was beautiful. tho i'm a bit confused by part I...
WiltingBlackRose chapter 9 . 5/30/2005
Wow...That just blew me away.
the.pink.life chapter 8 . 5/16/2005
Wow, this one is kinda freaky, like a Stephen King book or something. Creepy. But good.
the.pink.life chapter 7 . 5/16/2005
Is this about Jesus? Or just kings in general?
the.pink.life chapter 6 . 5/16/2005
I really like the "fall, fall, fall" and "down, down, down" parts. Repetition adds so much to poetry.
the.pink.life chapter 5 . 5/16/2005
Very nice. I like the part about the crimson ocean.
the.pink.life chapter 4 . 5/16/2005
Nice. I especially like the 2nd and 3rd lines of the last stanza, where it says, "I feel loss, I feel torment for this cost." That's just nice.
the.pink.life chapter 3 . 5/16/2005
Interesting subject matter.
the.pink.life chapter 2 . 5/16/2005
Another really nice poem. I am so impressed by your writing. It's very mystical and beautiful.
the.pink.life chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
OMG, that's so sad! I LOVE the "chorus" part of the poem, the repeating part. The flow is perfect, and it's really memorable, and it's just great. I love this.
Broken-hearts-never-mend chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
i love this poem dear tina,knowing the girl who you referred to at the end of the poem. i can see what you mean. I have felt like that before and itsa terrible terrible ya dear.
twistedFAerieTALes chapter 5 . 4/29/2005
im crazy bout it too, lol. I
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »