Reviews for Sorrow's Strength
onthebrink chapter 2 . 4/23/2005
I love it.
FadingDarkness chapter 5 . 4/23/2005
I love it. It's really good. I swear you have a gift for writing. It's funny cuz really I never even read poetry, but than I read this at the beggining of Seeing Through Tears and remember thinking that it was really good.

You're awesome! Keep up the amazing work :)
intenseobscene chapter 5 . 4/23/2005
wow, i love them all. My personal favorite is "The Art of Being Fake". It's amazing how you wrote it, and I'm sure we've all faked things before. I know I have. Keep it up, your poems have made me laugh, cry, and really question myself. Awesome job, really, keep it up.

btw, the first one you wrote had me near tears, i love it so much. Its so deep, really, had tears rolling down my cheeks.
birdytamel chapter 5 . 4/23/2005
cool poem, i have absolutely NO idea why, but i liked the line "Has chained me to the sinking ground", really good (scary) visual.
WiltingBlackRose chapter 4 . 4/21/2005
AWESOME!
twistedFAerieTALes chapter 4 . 4/21/2005
beautifutl, flowing...anything that makes u feel good-thats what ur writing is (well written btw _) Sage
twistedFAerieTALes chapter 3 . 4/21/2005
everything u write
twistedFAerieTALes chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
i luv
twistedFAerieTALes chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
woah.
arachibutyrophobia chapter 4 . 4/21/2005
really nice, i thought the second-to-last stanza was a nice touch, because tha abruptness was good at conveying the emotion.
Finger Dingbat chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
very beautiful
Anna.Page chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
i think that everyone is like that, holding everything back and hiding the hurt.
Temperamental chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
This is beatiful. I love it.
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
That was really good. You have amazing talents. Rock on!
Mystical chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Wow that was truly moving. Kee writing you have a gift.
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »