Reviews for Libra279
Little Alice chapter 12 . 8/28/2007
I haven't quite finished the story yet but I am working on it. I honestly would like you to try to get another chapter up. So far the story is really good. To be truthful, I am kind of new at this whole thing but I am on Again, to be truthful, I don't have any stories up right now. Just a matter of getting a story up that I like... anyway. I would absolutely love it if you could try to get another chapter up, if you can, of course. I know what it is like... school, writer's block.
Kokeshi088 chapter 13 . 10/20/2003
Oh! this is so good! Sugoi, sugoi!

i always am on the verge of crying whenever Libra and Audie are in that "gap". UPDATE! I command you! This story rocks! _
arcticflames chapter 13 . 4/21/2002
oh wow, this is so cool...but you are gonna finished this, right?
Liz a.k.a Devil's Minion chapter 12 . 7/24/2001
really good story, keep it up! :)
star kiss chapter 2 . 6/16/2001
This is a very clever idea. I salute you. THe only critisizm I have (I know I didn't spell that right. Oh well) is that you need to work on your writing style, the way you write conversations in particular. Otherwise, I really like this story.
Ducky chapter 8 . 3/7/2001
Lovin it as always. ~Ducky & Platinum Angel~
Ducky chapter 6 . 2/25/2001
Ducky: Loving it as always!...Platinum Angel: Definately, you gotta write more soon! ~Ducky & Platinum Angel~
Ducky Platinum Angel chapter 5 . 2/17/2001
Ducky: LOVED IT!...Platinum: Keep the stories coming!
Liz Staley chapter 4 . 2/5/2001
AAAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGHHHHH! I want more! AUDIE! HOW COULD YOU FORGET ABOUT LIBRA!

Yeah, so school's been delayed two hours. I decided to finish reading, and HOLY MOLEY! Put up more! I wanna know what happens!
Liz Staley chapter 2 . 2/4/2001
Whhheeee. Gotta add this to my favorites. .
Liz Staley chapter 3 . 2/4/2001
WOW! This is really good, I'm gonna read the rest tomorrow! (Hey, this is Ro, from the Original Anime Writers Club! ::waves::) I like this, can't wait to see more of it! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/3/2001
Ducky:C'mon! You have to hurry w/ the other parts!...Platinum Angel:How could you leave us hanging like that? Anyway I 'm really likeing this!
Ducky chapter 3 . 2/3/2001
Ducky:I love it!...Platinum Angel:This is turning out to be really good!
Eirian chapter 3 . 2/1/2001
Ooh, you have to write more! Please? I love it, really! Just, please continue it, okay?
Rini chapter 3 . 1/31/2001
Really really interesting! Hope to see the next chapter soon.