Reviews for Physical Truth
eraced chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
nice work. last line how about the real me or the true you like them your wellcome to use them. BTW thanks for the review,my spell cheek was messing around and i'm not the best speller.

Lost in darkened waves. erAced
Jezsh chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
I like this new style you're doing now...personally think maybe something different for the last line, I don't think it sounds quite right. But I don't know what... :S
Crazy Biene chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Oh...I like this poem. It just shows that ppl are not who they seem to be. That we all have Hidden Images somewhere. I realy enjoyed this, and the way it potrayed the human mind. GR8 job.

ps-thanks for ur review*
Changedmypenname chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
thnk you so much for ur review!you made me soo happy!and nice poem...
Vampiress Risika chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Interesting - very interesting. The fourth line was great.
BlueDragonGirl1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Really nice job of writting this poem. I especially like the part where it says "A kitten dressed in an innocent smile"
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Interesting...I think "My truth" works just because you started your poem with "Touch Me," although you could probably come up w/ other words, but I think it works either way. Great job!

Thanks for the review!
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
I think the ending's perfect. So's the poem. Brava!
firemounrain chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
I think that the word "rip" doesn't fit in with the rest of the poem. i like the last line and I think that you should keep the capitalizations as they are.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
oo very nice.. could be taken different ways
AllyCred chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
i love it...maybe a good ending is "Rip off the facade and you'll see who i am" thats what came to mind when i read it...but well done, i love it, written amazingly well. lots of love AllyCred

P. for the review appreciate it.
brightflash2 chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
hm...tough choice - you could really choose from a ton of words to close this poem (which, by the way, is really good - great meaning in the shortness of it!)

i guess i'd say finish it with My Truth. or something thats still short (as you mentioned) to keep the stress on it...or you could just keep it the way it is, because that way works well too.

Could you (when u get a chance) look at some of my poems? i only have one up now, but i'm about to post more - and theres a paragraph there too...thanks :)