Reviews for Writer's block
kitty chapter 1 . 5/13
This was sooo funny. I was laughing so hard I started crying. Even though this makes barely any since it is still better then some stories I read.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
XDDD Dude, I laughed so hard! That was so awesome! I loved all the randomness and the climbing up the letters! That's such a good idea! :D
LooznMaMind chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Lol. Best story ever!(Note sarcasm) and yet, in some messed up way, I liked it
anoldfashionedgirl chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
That was very funny! :) And so true! I hate it when people interrupt me. It gives my characters a chance to take revenge, lol. Good job, especially for 1 AM. ;)
LiexTruth chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
HAAHAAAA! Oh, my. Sometimes I feel like doing something similar, well not the part where the author was sucked into the story, but suddenly I'm changing the whole chapter or paragraph into something totally different. Writer's block is harsh...
42istheanwser chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Yeah, our characters would sure hate us if they were real, huh?
celeste.c.arguello chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Wow... (By the way, that's a good wow)
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This made me laugh .
Hannah chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
That was SO weird… but it was AWESOME. Although, for the record (yeah, you! Random guy with the pen and paper! Record this!), I thought Kiera was fine.
notBobi chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This is brilliant. I like the randomness and the different..."characters" :) I kinda got confused, but it's really weired and random. LOVE IT.
jeyman114 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Abbytjie chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I laughed out loud (literally) at this. Excellent, crazy and hilarious. You captured the frustration of writer's block excellently, and I loved the last italics paragraph.
DarkHeartsStillBeat chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
YOU ARE A GENIOUS. I loved this out of all the storys i have read that are comedys this is the best. I got a little confused sometimes but it was so good i dont care. GREAT STORY.
Snowy Wings chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Alright, that was hilarious! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Amara Dzi chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
That was so cool! :)

Really, really, really creative!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »