Reviews for Betrayed
The Winking Peach Candle chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
*Hums and thinks hard* Well, let's see. You wrote this a year ago correct? You may have forgiven your friend by now, maybe not. My friend betrayed me once, but I never wrote anything on it. Good to get the hatred out though, huh?
X.xPrincess.Midnightx.X chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Rage and lots of it. Cool poem.
albochick chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
thats how i felt in when my friend betrayed me a while ago...very good...keep writing
welchs828 chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Wow...it sounds like your best friend did something TERRIBLE to you...

Let's see...the worst things my best friends have done to me...

In third grade, my best friend was on my Girl Scouts troop, and one time, she and the rest of our troop tickled me so hard, I fell on the floor and started crying b/c I couldn't breathe.

And then that same girl wanted to ride up this big old street called Causeway on our bikes. No big, right? Wrong. It was long and I wanted to turn around, but she just told me to stop being a baby and keep going, and I almost fell off my bike b/c I couldn't pedal anymore. I couldn't stop panting for hours after...some best friend...she didn't know my limits. In fact, I could've ridden home in LESS THAN the amount of ground we covered backtracking to her house. I should've...then again, I was only 8.

Laterness,

-paige :)
nicole chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
even though we will walk through the driest desert, we will prevail with dignity and power
Jake Delouche chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
very violent. you musta been in a bad mood when you wrote this. either taht, or you were feeling particularly evil. i don't know what else to say, but it's violent.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
The simplicity at the thrust of betrayal is the overwhelming drive to return the villian to his own hell. Nicely done.
Synthetic Masquerade chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
This was interesting, but quite morbid.

On your review:I am Christian and I am not suicidal, and I'm not justifying being suicidal, nor promoting it. Thank you for the encouragement, I don't even feel this way anymore. It was from a long time ago when I was going through a depressive state.
violistnumber1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
its... different fromt he other ones... it could be much better... its ok tho not my fav...
Kyo Kaisui chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
I have definietly been betrayed by my best friend(s) many times...I know how you feel...it sux ass doesn't it