Reviews for Thanks, People
weareyourworstnightmare chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
awwwww so sweet good job. feeling is tangible
Aceandcups chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
'I konw I've been colder/Icing everyone out/But you come along and thaw me down/"

Amazing imagery. It is so subtle, yet it reminds me of an aria that doesn't promise anything more than it offers, but it does offer more.

Freinds are great. You must be a good friend.
Panthera ursus chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
This is really cool. You must have some wicked great friends.
silentscreamer07 chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
This was awesome. And extremely true for everyone out there. I know i appreciate my friends more then anything in the world, and i probably don't tell them enough. I loved this poem. Wish i could just send this to all my friends and let them tho..;) *kw* this was beautifully written.~britney~
Random-Idiocity chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
It's so great to have friends who care for you isn't it?I also have friends like this but sadly I moved away from with out their care and love I probably would not been able to make it through like I job on this poem keep up the good work.
GreenEyedFloozy chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
AW! I wish I could write nice enough to tell my friends that...
nick chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
aw its so sweet. its like deep and u no...touching i was all like wow. lol. love ya like a pancake
Britt chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
aw...u almost made me cry...Pammy...i love u aw
lexy chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
lol oOh the adorable-ness of it all *hugs*
Snuffles chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Hey Bunny, you literaly brought tears to my eyes there. We love you so much. And just remember that everything we all do for you, you give back twice as much. in the past 4 years you've been my best friend, better half (lol) and Sister. Not to mention my sanity. no matter where we all end up, if Pyro goes to georgia, if Ace moves to FL, or if we all get an apartment in NYC and split the rent, we're always gonna be there for eachother. As corny as that sounds. You and the Arsonests are my reason for living, without you guys my name would have been in the obituaries (SP?) years ago as a suicidal attempt. I love you so much, Pammy. - Tara
twistedICYjunk chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
I really liked the poem. It sounded really good and flowed well. omg I sound like an idiot. But anyway, I actually did like your poem, I have felt like that too.
AllyCred chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
lovely this is a beautiful poem to a friend, i love it...nicely done...very well written. lots of love ~AllyCred~
Maxwell K chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
The way you turn your friends away only when they are trying to help you is perfectly portrayed in this poem! "I know I've been colder

Icing everyone out

But you come along and thaw me down"I love how you compare your feelings to cold and your friends trying to make you better by warming you up. I think thaw me out would be better than down, but that doesn't matter much b/c it's already a great poem.