Reviews for Life Is Beautiful
AllieKatheryn chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
create a yahoo group and publish your work!
you came through the reccomendation of a good friend, imagine my surprise when i found out that your stories were not here, anymore.
so, buck up and do something.
notify me when you do...
square root chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Too bad you got plagiarized! Be sure to put up a new chapter letting us know when you get published so that we all get the email notification.
AmoreJess chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I'm sorry to say you had to go through this plagiarism shindig much like many authors on FP have. Ahhh, why must they always spoil everything? Anywho, I've thoroughly enjoyed the many times I've read this story and I'm sad I can't read it again. Or at least not for a while until you get it published! Good luck and I hope to read this again soon! :)
honey1112 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I'm sorry about the plaogarism problem. People can be stupid! I'm so excited for you to publish your work!

Hey can you answser this survey, it's a research i'm working on. Thanks!
Suave Dares chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
NO! I was so devastated when I came onto FP and found this story gone. I've read this story at least 5 times, and I hope I'll be able to read it again.

Best of luck with publishing, and when it gets published PLEASE message me. I'll gladly purchase a copy

Suave
cherrypiesizzle chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Sigh...I still can't believe the moron out there who did this. Well, best of luck to you x)
D. L. Cross chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
Good luck with publication! I really enjoyed LIB. I'm not happy that the plagiarism crisis is returning D:
zoule chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Good luck with publishing! I've enjoyed your writing so much :)
book-geek chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
I can't believe ur leaving too! All of my fav auhors r removing their stories and it makes me so sad because they're taking all my fav stories with them :'( I really wish u would leave LIB up I always reread it and can't believe it's not gunna be posted here anymore! :(
sealednectar chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
so sad to see that this was plagiarised. I remember reading this...good luck to you!:)
sunsetpurple chapter 1 . 2/18/2010

I must say I've read and reread this at least three times,and show it to all my other friends on fictionpress. I'm so sorry to hear that's it been plagarized, LIB and They Call it a Cliche were my two favorite stories on fictionpress. Sadly enough, both are now taken off, along with many of my other favorite stories and authors. The immoral qualitiy of people these days is astounding. It seems most of my favorites have been taken off sometime in the past year. I'm really disapointed to see all your hard work unable to be showcased any longer.

I truly LOVED Raffe and Jessie, they always got themselves into the most amusing situations ever. The ski cabin, Tessa, Nair, I could go on and on. And I haven't read this story in at the very least, a year!

You show that Life can truly be beautiful. It's a shame that plagarisers have to also give us the ugly side of life as well. I really hope you'll be able to find some way to post this back up. Or publish this, it would be one of the few books I'd be willing to buy at -gasp- full price in a heartbeat. However you decide to show off this amazing piece of work, please send me a message/pm!
Sign Seeker chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Hey, I am really sorry that your work has been plagiarized. I didn't have a FictionPress account earlier on and so I never was able to review. But I really love this story and the chemistry between Rafael and Jessie. By the way, let me just say that the last part about how Rafael thought Jessie died was very interesting-a twist in the story. Hopefully, you will repost this wonderful story again for us nice people and just forget about the evil plagiarizers. After all, us reviewers and fans of yours will surely know who is the original and who isn't right? Hope we can read this story again.
Faeyrie chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Hi :)

I must admit, I had read this story a long time ago, but I had never really reviewed because at that time, I didn't have an FP account :)

Well, now I do, and I have been struck by how selfish and morally corrupt those plagiarizers are.

I have been hiding away at FF because of their greedy actions, because authors over there are over 50% less likely to take down their works, because of those plagiarizers. :(

One thing that I have never got is WHY they would do it. WHY would they find pleasure in masquerading as the author of someones' work?

God, I loved Rafe Jessie (the way he used to annoy her using her hair! - and that ex-boyfriend getting hit in the head by a peach thing was HYSTERICAL; I loved it!), and I was extremely sorry to come back and see that the story has gone :(

If there is any way - any safe way - to distribute LIB again to readers, then I would be seriously glad to receive a copy of it. Perhaps Plagiarism Haven, where other plagiarized authors post their works now? :)

Well - I just want to conclude this by maybe thanking you for letting me get to know Rafe and Jessie and Danielle. It has truly been a great pleasure :))

Well, here's to me running back to FF! ;)
Your Execution chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I am sorry to hear that your work has been plagerized. I know I spelled that wrong. I hope you find a way to safely let readers veiw your story. FP really should do something about this. I hope that I, and other readers, will someday see this story (again).
gracephine chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
hi. i was roaming through a community and i came across ur story. something different for a change! im very dissappointed that u have removed ur story and i was wondering if u could possibly re-post it elsewhere. in this day of plagerism its hard to come across originality and i feel offended on ur behalf that this has happened. please let me know if u decide to repost elsewhere as this loss is something that has been a loss for everyone

yours