Reviews for My Secret Valentine
Young King101 chapter 5 . 2/16/2005
Aww man, so short! Oh well till the next one, good job.*Rojer.
R.M.Whitaker chapter 5 . 2/8/2005
Woa! Attitide problem! What's with the tattoo freak? Who is he? Hm... please update soon!
R.M.Whitaker chapter 4 . 2/8/2005
That's kinda sad. I'm glad I have such nice parents!
Shadow Gryphon chapter 5 . 2/8/2005
Oh-oh. I wonder who he is. I think... I think that the boy is probably her brother or something, and he doesn't want to see her get hurt
Shadow Gryphon chapter 4 . 2/8/2005
Ah... his mother's a bit of a prig, isn't she? A little too caught up in herself.

Sorry about not getting to this sooner!

Gryph
Young King101 chapter 4 . 2/7/2005
That was cool, I didn't even realize that they were still at the party! This is going to go somewhere awesome I just know it. Great job here, I give it 4 starz.

*Pega-Gryph.
Young King101 chapter 2 . 2/6/2005
Wow that is really Writerforever: it really does remind my of "My Only Christams Wish", so tite! I can't wait to read the 3rd chapter, I'm going right now, lol. Peace, and great job.

*Edification-Boy.
Young King101 chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
(i'm reading this as a saved text doc, so bear with me) This sounds good, why oh why must the wealthy be so snobbish? I mean does any soul on the planet, better yet this country know any very wealthy peeps who are just...regular, and treat people equally? This is cool Writerforever, it sounds awesome, you might want to go back and check some stuff though, some of the spelling. And it looks like you had 2 diffeent ideas about how to narrate this piece, so you'd better look into to that too. I'm to the next chapter, keep this up.

*Underhill.
Xavierus chapter 4 . 2/5/2005
I'm really enjoying this story, I hope you continue to update.
Shadow Gryphon chapter 2 . 1/31/2005
_ Cute! Yeah. I had a really good friend who was deaf, but we still all really liked her! Only thing that split us up was time. People who judge like that... *shakes head* they need some help.

Gryph
Shadow Gryphon chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Yay! Another cool story! Sorry I didn't get to it sooner (we non-home-schoolers have exams *winces*), but its good!
R.M.Whitaker chapter 2 . 1/30/2005
Aw... Kevin' so sweet! This chapter was pretty cute. You know how to make really cute characters!

Are you homeschooled? If you are, I think that's awsme, cuz I am too! Well, sort of anyway. I go to a private LDS school that my mom and her friends started. But yeah, we just say that we're homeschooled.

Please update again soon!
Mina Carlisle chapter 3 . 1/30/2005
Can people not read anymore? Cause you put a disclaimer in the beginning about using the song. But since some people are idiots, I guess we have to forgive them for being stupid. Cute story, I'm glad that Kevin is going to talk to Lacey and wants to be her friend when no one else wants to. Good job!
Lesley chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
hey i read the first two chaps...and id really like to here more...good job..but id probally get rid of that poem or somethin...cause...never mindwell anywayz..byLes aka Charlotte
R.M.Whitaker chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Hey! What's the deal here! Where's the next chapter? You'd better write it soon! I loved this one.