Reviews for Shounen ai
Angel-in-the-Ashes chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Loved it. I've got a dad who's a bit like the 'closed minded american' (though we live in england _'). But like you I always say to him that I really do pity him, because he'll never be able to see how beautiful the world truely is. If you ever do a story I'm sure that will go on my favourate list too :)
Syndicated Muse chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Well... it's nice, I suppose. _;; Gomen ne, koi. I don't do much poetry. It's kinda sweet, though. My thoughts would just be a little darker because I consider America a group of homophobes. _

I wish I lived in England. _

Sorry for the bad review, pharaoh-chan. I just thought I must review. _;

Ja!Love always,Your Yuugi
Caim chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Mattaki! It was really good! Yaoi will live on forever! Haha - in the face of the closed mind people. I'm a huge yaoi and shonen-ai otaku! Yaoi is hot and everyone should get that. You're a cool person for just writing about it. And I so understand what you mean. Write on!
Leoanda Taylor chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Hey! This is a really great poem! Heheh! Bet you didn't know I had my own on here did ya? Well! I had a thought so decided to check it out! Please write more!Ja ne!
dizzy-otaku chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Wow,yaoishoujo.I didn't know you write that was nice and it really seems to reflect somehow I can't really picture you writing thats the same way with some of my friends!Anyway in case I didn't get to the point,it was great.I'll look forward to more of your work on .Arigatou!
Ketsurui-sama chapter 1 . 1/29/2005