Reviews for Run
M.D.Irvine chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
sad story but great. it was also very descriptive.
veelagirl192 chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
oh...that is so sad! this is that kind of storry that makes you absolutly HATE hitler! there are some really good meanings in that and I realy like it alot! update soon!
Risto chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
:) another great story. great way to put a lesson in a story... a few grammatical errors and misspells, but everyone does that.. good job once again :)
gingerbeer chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Very symbolic! I don't know if it was intentional, but the way that you left out exactly how the chamois dies and who drowns in "he tripped and fell under the current" part of the sentence was really neat. Does the chamois symbolize the father?

I can feel the chaos at the beginning, and the mother's love or Amelia was powerfully presented.

Thanx again for reviewing my stuff!
envy me chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
this is great . yur story is really good. you describe things very well and the story goes completely through me. I felt like i was in the story. Good job .
The CandyCane Princess chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Really great story! The way you set the scene in the forest was really good, I could picture it easily. Also, I really like Amelia's character - she's strong and it seems that there is lots of potentitial for the progression of her journey. I hope you write more soon, I look forward to finding out what happens next! And thanks for your review of Fire & Ice! :)