Reviews for Hollow And Empty
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
This is one of the reasons you are one of the best writers on fic and one of my favorites. All of this sparkles and shines all the lines. Just beautiful. Oh and I love your reference to the film Cabaret. Truly one of the greatest. Keep writing :D
this is britt chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
This is going on my favorites. You never cease to make me think wonderous things.
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
"nice piece, i really liked it" BLEH aren't you tired of these kind of reviews? because I know I sure am. I am tired of people saying "it's good! YAY ITS GREAT" so David, I will be honest from now on. People really don't know how lyric poetry is being destroyed, like, really.

Hmm this one's quite personal, and I really did enjoy it. Even if the description is not there, may I add. "Pretty soon, pretty girl" oh, but I worry about you p If you dare turn into some music obsessed alcoholic who does not love anyone, I will be forced to eat your face off because David, lots of people care for you. This poem (or whatever ou call it) just make me realize that you are indeed one of the most interesting people I've ever met. Stay true to yourself. I'm sorry if I'm a cunt half of the time. I'd rather be a cunt than be oblivious.

Jenna xoxo
dustytiger chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
nice piece, i really liked it