Reviews for Empty
Dracula Lord of the Vampires chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Good. Precise description of something that can be interpreted as many things.
CyanideKiss chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I like this poem, it kind of matches the way I feel at the moment. Thank you for reviewing my work so long ago.
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
i like the old language uve added in, and this was very powerful and intense

great job!
Stormie Greye chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Strong and powerful poem to convey a deep and emotional message. Great poem. I really liked this.
M.T. Stockton chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Enjoyable... You manage to convey your emotions very nicely. However, I found that the flow was at times not quite as smooth as it could be with a little tweaking of the rhythm. Mind you, I have nothing against a more syncopated or unconventional kind of beat, but whatever the style, rhythm is crucial to the overall quality of the piece. I also agree with another reviewer - the word "amiss" seems rather out of place in that sentence. Abyss, maybe? Other than those two points, this was a nice work, showing a great ability to capture emotions and put them into words. Keep writing! :o)

BTW, thanks for the review!
Werewolf Nighteyes chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Beautiful poem. It's so sad... I like the way you carry your emotions across. It comes through in such a way that it's easy to get the 'feel' of this poem and feel that way too. Keep it up!
bobbilicious chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Very good poetry. I'd love to know what inspired you to write this. Thank you for the R&R as well. _
Laura Barton chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
It was good, but I question the final two lines.

'Just because you never understood But then again, you never could'

Isn't that saying the same thing? I don't know really how to explain what I mean, but it sounds weird to me. When I take a few minutes to think about it, I become aware of what you are intending to say, but upon first glance it was confusing. Also, 'eyes of thine' sounds a bit strange as well. I was aware as to what thine meant before hand, but I guess I've just never heard it used in such a fashion.

'Don't relinquish me to the amiss'

Now, what I get from that (from the definitions of relinquish and amiss) is this sentence: Don't give up me to the wrong/wrongly/bad/badly. Somehow, that also doesn't seem correct. I know, I probably sound so picky right now, but this is just how I am perceiving this poem. T'is all from me.
dustytiger chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
wow, what a great peice, very powerful, keep up the good work
the.pink.life chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
That's such a poetic word (thine). Anyhoo, nice poem.