Reviews for Dream Boys and Pretty Dresses
Fireehead chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Good story. Easy to follow since I'm in high school. Oh, if you like fantasy, please check out the Dragon Archers.
Skitters chapter 2 . 1/24/2007
oh no what's the matter what's the matter? i know all i have to do is click the button and keep reading but i wanted to review on this chapter and say that your writing seemed to magically get better on this chapter. congratulations.! and brian what with his truck and all reminds me of someone i know. totally relatable good job.
Skitters chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
hey. i love the tiele. a lot. the writing's a little... well i like the writing in another of your story's better. Danielle seems a little two faced too. one minute a devout christian when just a few minutes earlier she was making plans to lie to her mom and actually doing it, and feeling little to no remorse. Is that part of the story? but i do like your incorporation of God into every day life... so many people ignore Him in their writings. The part with Ashley and Matthew reminds me of Joshua Harris's "I Kissed Dating Goodbye" have you read that?
Tad Zendol chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Love it! I think that it can really catch you, and keep you there. There were a few errors here and there, and I would reccomend spell checking things on your writing program before posting them, but all in all, it was fantastic! I can't wait until you add some more to it, but in the meantime I'll console myself with reading some of your other stories.-Tad
KimHua chapter 4 . 1/24/2006
Hey, you're not supposed to leave your readers like that! :-) I'm thoroughly enjoying the story, though Danielle is too deceptive/finds it too easy to lie for my liking. Hopefully she'll learn the lesson as the story continues...
Alleyway Cat chapter 4 . 1/1/2006
I like it, so far. I have a few polite guesses about what is going to hapen, but I won't reveal them because they could change your plans.

Overall I liked how it worked out, and how the characters seem to experience human emotions like guilt, fear, excitement, comfort, and so on. I think you fell a bit short with the sense of smelling, though. You provide nice visuals and everything else, but not once do you describe the smells, even in passing.

Suddenly it seems as if the guys don't use cologne, and the girls have never heard of perfumes. Also, did that greasy fast food place smell completely neutral? I'd advice you two to keep that in mind next time you write.

So...I'll be back. I'll keep you on my author alert.

- Alley
D L Dzioba chapter 4 . 3/11/2005
Anne, Incase o forget to Inform you next time we're writing... We needx to go over this and fix all the little erroers in here, we have a bunch of typos and continuity stuff to smooth out.
Queen of Books chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
This is a great story pleast keep writing.