Reviews for Girls Vomit Candy
poet tree chapter 8 . 6/26/2005
Once again, disturbingly romantic.
poet tree chapter 7 . 6/26/2005
Whoa...you thought like this when you were ten? That's cool.
poet tree chapter 6 . 6/26/2005
Maybe I'm insane and twisted, but I find this extremely romantic in a macabre way. I like it!
poet tree chapter 4 . 6/26/2005
Creepy. I like it.
poet tree chapter 3 . 6/26/2005
I like the last sentence. It amused me.
poet tree chapter 2 . 6/26/2005
Nice twist on an old rhyme. I like it. It's clever.
poetic abortion chapter 10 . 6/17/2005
macabre fits this so well, as this is beautifully macabre. frightening and morbid all at once, the emotions and writing are all well displayed and this leaves one's heart pounding so fast, even when it isn't that suspenseful. wonderful, wonderful work.

* noelle
Dean R. Winters chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
I found this work rather senselessly disturbing-In all honesty, I enjoyed every tantalizing word of it and if you could pull off an entire long work with this consistency I am sure it would prove a thousand times as unsettling. Good luck.
personthingofutterdoom chapter 4 . 3/5/2005
Absolutely brilliant! The gothic nature of your stories is-at times-quite admirable; and, at others, horrifyingly fascinating. Your work is (not surprisingly) reminiscent of Edgar Allan Poe's short stories, if not better. May you have as much luck with your future inspirations.
Domestic bliss chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
It is quite pretty, actually. I just disliked how you described the blood. There is a point when too much blood is poured...or rather, gushed. Otherwise, it was very poetic. Nice job.
avathar chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
This is magically delicious.

Outstanding imagery and...wow. M. Sexy.