Reviews for Lost in your Eyes
OneGirlRevolution311 chapter 3 . 1/1/2007
Wow! That's so sad but beautifully written.

Nessa Belle
recreated chapter 3 . 3/8/2005
awe! ((sob)) poor thing! I feel awful! I really really really don't like that guy! I mean, guh. ((swallow)) She's so strong! Stronger than I could ever be. I hope she'll find someone to love her flaws soon. Stupid guy. ugh. Anyway, this story was fabulous. That was a brilliant place to end it, there's closure but you leave me wanting more. I love those endings. Grand work deary!
bnnyofdarkness chapter 2 . 3/7/2005
Hey baby girl,

As always I love this story. I don't know how you come up with this stuff. Seriously! Your the bomb baby lol. Anyway keep writing cuz you kno you one of my favorite AUTHORS! Byeness

-Wabbit
recreated chapter 2 . 2/21/2005
oh wow. Poor thing. That's horrible. He's getting married and there are feelings still there! GAH! How can he just do that to her? And why do i still like him? gosh. Can't wait for more! I do hope you update! Brilliant!
recreated chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Oh My goodness. I can't believe you reviewed my story. oh wow. oh gracious. You are like...the best writer ever. I read your Just Helen story a while back and i fell in love with it. You have this way of molding your words together so they melt over me and make me want to read more! wow. I can't believe you actually liked my stuff. gosh. You made my day! This is so good, too! I need to quit writing this review so i can go read the next chapter. But, wow. That last line I gasped. Another girl. Oh no! Ok...gotta read more!
Jovanna chapter 2 . 2/7/2005
Aw...I still kind of don't get what happened, but it's all good P.
Jovanna chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
EH? WHAT? Another ring? ...Interesting...
cdr1687 chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Wow! I am not usually one for 1 chapter stories, but that was good. Are you going to add more. Please do!