Reviews for Belief
One-Hand Clap chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
This poem is magnificent, just for it's message. It's quite revalationary, really. When you can pay the 'price' for putting your faith wholly in God, that is when it's okay. It's really pretty, the way you've woven it together, along with the format.

- Clap Trap, from Review Marathon (link in my profile)
dsfhgjkgfdghjklhgf chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
EXCELLENT!
RomeoandJuliet chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Ok...that was pure unadulterated genius. i don't know how you thought of it but it was brilliant. All I saw was "God is good". It took me a second to see the other half of have done with words, only what I see people do with speach. You made me not see what was coming, but all along it was right there in front of me. It is going on my favorites.
Crossing the Rubicon chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Short, sweet, and so true.
BlueRose218 chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Freakin awesome. Alittle short, but freakin awesome.
Cobster chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
True, but some people trick themselves sometimes. This may or may not be a good thing...
His Only chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Wow, that was so... different. And you know what, I really liked it! It was short, but to the point. And it is soo true! You did an excellent job with this.

Also I wanted to thank you for reviewing my poem! It was much appreciated! You are such the best! God Bless.
Draven DarkCrow chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Love it, short, sweet, and to the point!
Covin chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Now you're gonna think i'm spamming you Faithless, but i must make an inquiry. May i put this poem in my journal? Very few people have access to my journal, and you would, without a doubt, be given total credit for it. I wanted to ask, please e-mail me a yes or no; either way, i'll understand. And you can, of course, delete this "review," because i simply had no other means in contacting you for your permission.
CovinS chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Sorry to review twice, but i had to add it to my favs. :P Top 10 for sure.
Covin chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Very, very interesting.
Kailah Lea chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Short, yet very powerful. Brilliant.
Elzzar chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
I ABSOLUTELY AGREE! hehe sorry but that's basically exactly my view on the point.
The Ever Changing Tonks chapter 1 . 2/12/2005