Reviews for Dragon Tamer
Ryan Lansley Woods chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
OMG!I love the whole link of the wing. It sounds really good.

I think it's interesting you chose a girl human and a boy dragon because different genders feel different to each other. I'm intrigued to read about their relationship and destiny.

Keep up the good work. And please add more chapters. Even if you don't want to ruin it, you wont because you're a great writer. Besides, you can re-write it someday!
Ryan Lansley Woods chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
WOW! This is amazing. I've only read the Prologue so far and its so good I've got to move onto Chapter 1!
Arej chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Wow. I've only read the prologue and already, wow. Nice work.

There's not much I can say yet (I haven't read any of the other chapters yet) but I can say that I will continue. You seem to have a skill here, an ability to make the owrds flow even though I had to turn my head sideways to read. But I'll go now, and keep reading.
MAmbler chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Hey, thanks for reviewing my new, pitifully short start to Dreamblade(I just posted 7 more chapter is interested.)

Anyways, I read that you were worried about having titles that other books already have, so you should know that Margret Weiss and Tracy Hickman have published a book called Dragon Wing. Sorry if that's bad news, and I'll review the whole thing when I have time.
Shuyan chapter 3 . 2/28/2005
Great story. I love how you set the charecters up and kept their separate personalities set through-out the entire story, good job anyways. If you have any spare time can you check out my story Sword of the rightful hand
Casey Drake chapter 3 . 2/27/2005
huh. i think you are mistaken. with only a little work, this could be a good story. lessee... work a little on flow, how the chapter flows into the next. Try not to give any but the Elder speeches, and do so sparingly with him.

Otherwise, not bad. please update soon.

And thank you for reviewing my story.

:) CD
Chole Asterion chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
I love the opening, great job on the descriptions with the dinosaurs and dragons. great word use!
marchione chapter 3 . 2/6/2005
I almost forgot that I wasn't reading a book, but a post on the internet. I give it two thumbs up (I allways wanted to say that)!
Drizit chapter 3 . 2/5/2005
Hey! NIce one! Reminds me of White Fang's first walk out the cave! Lol, good job anyway!
Drizit chapter 2 . 2/5/2005
Hey, this is good. You already have a good command of english and i see no grammar mistake. Great job with this chapter. Loved the way you made the two births coincide with each other.
Crazy Biene chapter 3 . 2/5/2005
This is awesome and well written. U have a way with words...sorry i have not been reviewing u for along time. I realy enjoyed this...update!
kooky-dolphin chapter 2 . 2/1/2005
So far your story is realy good. I hope you feel your good enough to write more soon. It had me hooked just like any other story would.
Precious Death's Whisper chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Exquisite beginning! I remember reading this before and I had forgotten who wrote it until I saw it in an author alert E-mail about you! I've bookmarked it so that the mistake won't happen again. But very beautiful beginning and nice wording. I love it.
Nemonus chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Pretty good beginning. Nice 'dramatic' wording, though check for choppy sentances.