Reviews for God
Mew Sara chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
God hears you, know matter what the time or the place. If need be, I'll pray with you, if you would only let me. I'm not some high and mighty preacher, trying to shove religion down anyones throat. But, it seems like your hurting, and I've been there too. I'm human, I'm not perfect, I broken, just like you. God is always there, no matter when you call.

He sent His son to the cross, baring every sin you will ever commit in life. He knows your pain, more than anyone else.

God Bless you.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
FirstKiss: it's sad you can't respect other's religious beliefs. "God" wasn't a missionary attempt. for some people, they feel God best through writing, and i think you should respect that.

awesome poem, don't be afriad to speak your faith and beliefs in your poetry. personally, i think that's what makes your poems so meaningful. i can tell your writing is truly for Him!
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Wow, just wow. Excellent! You have a real knack(sp?) for this!Elli
pixy-dizzy chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
...First of all, FirstKiss...don't slam people because of their beliefs. I respect that you don't believe in God, and neither do I, exactly, but that is no reason to be cruel about it to those who do. Doing so is low, and lowers you to those worms you so graciously compared others to. Why don't you try respecting people for their beliefs, and for having the strength to hang onto that even when everything else has gone to Crap Town?

*deep breath* Okay. Ranting done.

Lovely poem; though I'm not religious. The rhythm is great, and the emotion strong. Great job.
ladykaer chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
This was so touching! I loved it!
FirstKissAtThePublicExecution chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Stop preaching. We get you love god and all, but you don't need to waste webspace with this kind of crap.

I take that back. Crap is better than this thing you wrote.

If you want to get god's touch go to Church more often. I mean, that's what your so called priests specialize in. Molesting people since they have the 'touch of god'.

God is dead, and when you die there will only be rejoicing at your funeral.

No, humans wont rejoice. The worms will, seeing as you're going to become Worm Chow.

After that, you'll become as empty as your non existent god.

Have fun rotting in the dirt.
Written chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
good question. even better poem. I loved it!
Midnyght Angel chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Very nice, I like theme how a hurt and lonely person is crying out for God's love and guidance. Wonderful job.
THROUGHTHESEEYES chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Image...Very deep. Keep going!
kitten9110 chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
The answer is Yes.
The System Mother chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Nice. Sometimes God's "undying" love just doesn't appeal.
Eirien chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
This is beautiful and touching in its simplicity and intense outcry. I can completely relate.
The Imposer chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
God can you kill me? For I have grown tired of your lies. God can you feel him? Hacking, hacking away at my soul
Meaningless Julia chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Simple but effective. Very touching.
Samsam111 chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Wow, what a wonderful poem. It is so well worded and very good. It makes perfect sense and alot of people wonder those same questions. I hope to see more!