Reviews for Inhaling Star Dust
PaintedBlind chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
wow that ending hit me like a brick. Amazing. Breath-taking imagery all throughout the piece. Great allusion to Eden. Amazing - onto my faves it goeth.
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Nice imagery/description.
myno chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Hm, doesn't read as if there were gaps, i think it's fine. You're an excellent poet, i love the rythm and feel of your work, i'll definitely have to read more of it. That ending... it's so sad... but the poem is great.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Oh, so wicked of an ending, I could just eat this up on so many levels...well done, a master of deception you create with the first stanzas and release the true identity in the end like a true vagabond. Truly artistic in your weave of lines.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
i like it... nice descriptions & imagery
NeuroticGothicLolitaDeathDolly chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
I do like it, it's a bit shorter and a slight more blunt than the poems I am used to, but it's little 'gaps' work and give it some tension. Very sweet.

Dolly
me chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
erm...I dont get it?
Kris 56 chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Wow...beautifully written.
keltica chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Hey Smile Persephone, haven't heard from you in a while. To your AN thingy I want to tell you that no poem can be perfect according to the time it takes, I've been writing a poem for over 2 years and another one in english for over 4 months and still I don't think that what I have written is complete!I like the scene and the imagery though!
The System Mother chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Wow, that's very well put together!