Reviews for Cheat : Committed To You
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Wow, such a feeling of loyalty to this guy. You must have loved him. That question always comes up at some point doesn't it. Oh well, a beautiful poem all the same.

Keep it up.
untilI chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Beatiful, wonderful. I think many people can relate to this poem. I'd recond ment fixing one thing though. In line 2, you use "but yet." you might just want to use yet, I think it'll give it a better work in Forever
PyroChica chapter 2 . 2/28/2005
AW...

That was so delightful! I enjoyed that so much. You description was so good that I had a picture in my head. I love your poetry your an excellent writer!

PyroChica*
Biene chapter 2 . 2/12/2005
aw...so cute! TRue love thts what it is! well done.
Biene chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
aha..thts what many folks ask themselves. Would they do things for the ppl they love? Interesting , and of course well written!
Amethyst Eyed Cynical One chapter 2 . 2/7/2005
talented, i've been a bit behind on reviewing lately so 4giv me.
Amethyst Eyed Cynical One chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
is really good.
Angel Underneath chapter 2 . 2/7/2005
Aw.. and i know how this is too.. i went through the same thing.

Great, superb, wonderful

SWEET
Angel Underneath chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
o i know this feeling.. its dangerous ;)

and thanks for the reviews! you're a great reviewer!
Kat22 chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Okay..I might be lynched for my usual love of dark romance, but I have to admit that I really loved the first chapter of this as a stand-alone piece. It seemed to get its point across that you loved the person so much that you were asking the question "would I cheat for him", and so it didn't need to be followed up. I always like the dark exploration of what could be. But they're both very good.
putz-6 chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
this is a really good poem _
putz-6 chapter 2 . 2/1/2005
this is a really good poem _
Keith Andrew chapter 2 . 1/31/2005
Thats lovely alex and besides the fact that its about me i have to say that it is one of your best works from a purely structural view great work , love you too x-Keith Andrew
xHannahx chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
dont cheat! it can be so tempting, but never a good plan. i love the guy you describe - i think many of us have a similar ideal, good poem, slightly different to your usual - in a good way. nice job.

Han.
twistedtruths chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
I loved that. I love how you describe the guy. It was so smooth and lullabyie. If that makes sense. lol. Great poem.