Reviews for COLD SHOULDER
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Wow, that does seem harsh, but there are always reasons. I love the line "you burnt my sky" the images that this brings to mind are strong.

Keep it up.
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Another really great power. Very powerful. Well done. Vix
Amethyst Eyed Cynical One chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
is of good.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
-3-; I like this. I mean REALLY like this. I often give people the cold shoulder. Which is really mean. ;3; Although half the time they deserve it. Great job! Good poem and profesionaly done!

!* Noelle *!
putz-6 chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
this is a really good poem _
faye chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Amazing. what can i say
Kressida chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
this is great alex, you blew me off with this.. it's brilliant, you describe everyting really well and you can feel the emotion and angst in it. i love it.. i just hope i didn't make it any worse.. coz i kinda feel bad now.. love you lots best friend, love zai
xHannahx chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
well, i have to say, if im pissed off im often the one doing the freezing, but its so hard to recieve. nice poem, one thing that gets me tho is the repetition of the same word at the ends of some lines and not others. ill have to read it again,

Han.
twistedtruths chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
I loved it. Once again you describe so well. You go professional, really. It's great. yeah, getting the cold shoulder from someone you care about sucks big time. I've been there so many times in my life again and again. Thanks for writing this, it was really good. I enjoyed reading it.
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
hey alex i hope this isnt about me. I was out of credit at the weekend when you texted. Youre not mad at me are you?-Keith Andrew
angel-of-woe chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
love this poem its great and has more emotion i can feel, love it
Memoir chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
i shall R and R! oh god ive been feeling like that for 3 months now and my relationship just seems to get worse :( reading poems like this make me feel better in a sadistic way. I like the modern style, none of that oldenglish writing here :) it even sounds like one giant SMS! im not sure if you intended that but its a great effect :)