Reviews for The Sisterhood of Vampires: Blood Sisters
BookCrazy687 chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
This...is...so...COOL! lol i love this so much!

Please update!

BookCrazy687
BookCrazy687 chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
WOW!...THIS SO AWESOME LOL THIS IS PURE GENIUS! YOU JUST HAVE TO CONTINE THIS STORY PLEASE? LOL THIS IS A GREAT STORY LOL I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

BookCrazy687
serventtothepen chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
hey hun its been a bit iv got 1 chap left here i have been busy with work mis u lots an amzing story as usual urs for now for ever
Gloria Seirc chapter 4 . 12/25/2006
You're amazing, and I'm so happy you updated again. I loved the flashback part...and I didn't think it was all that short. It just makes me so happy to read your writing again, because it's absolutely incredible. Your plots and ideas just keep me hooked. Update soon, please?
Gloria Seirc chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
Aww, poor April. That's kind of an abrupt way to find out that your life has changed in an instant...haha, Iynnea makes me laugh.

I'm glad you finally updated this one...you should update again, soon!
kutelizzy chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
its pretty good. Cool. I love vampires you should read one of my stories
Umino Ayame chapter 2 . 6/29/2005
i live! ...iynnea's my favorite, so far. righteously insane, like you said.
Gloria Seirc chapter 2 . 4/16/2005
I hate you...no, not really, I just love your writing so much. I wish I could get ideas as good as yours...it's not fair. Lol. Where do you get them all from? Anyway...what else was I gonna say? Oh yeah, this story is really good, and you should update it again because you kind of left us hanging here...
Rebecca M. Davis chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
Hey! Nice story! I really like the chick that repeats herself constantly. lol :) Anyway, update as soon as you can. I can't wait to see what happens! Later
BeccaBoo14 chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
YOU SAW THE CSI EPISODE WHEN THE DUDE PRETENDED TO BE A VAMPIRE AND DRAINED THE GIRLS BLOOD RIGHT? i saw it too :-) it was greaT!

this is actually pretty good- lets see where it goes from here!
Gloria Seirc chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
*cries* I'm gonna send you that list of publishers, 'cuz everything you write should be published. And I mean everything. I mean, you get such good ideas, and you're able to put them into words so absolutely perfectly, and you make it look like you know what you're doing even if you don't. Love it. Love it, love it, love. Please update soon, this story is really good.