Reviews for Tangent of our Love
drippingdreams chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
This totally made me laugh. It's really clever! I mean, you've got a talent for wit - you can combine bizarre things one wouldn't normally expect to read, but it totally works. Almost everything you write is so fresh. I really do love your poetry. "Angle bisected by circumstance" is probably my favourite line. I can't help but picture a nerdy math boy writing this as a love poem to a nerdy math girl. Makes me laugh a LOT.
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
i'd just like to comment that 1&1 and 2&2 is not the rhyming scheme. And I'm aware that zero and sum don't rhyme.

Thank you for the review though.
Militant-Antibody chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
First off it is a quirky piece that made me smile. I'm never a fan of the 1&1,2&2, type rhyming scheme, but it serves well enough. I noticed that "zero" and "sum" don't rhyme near the end...lol Though I'm sure it means nothing to anyone that they don't, it's generally better for the flow of the piece if you keep the rhyming movement you used many lines before. On a lighter note, it's kinda scary what can be mathematically explained these days eh?
sweetxinsincerity chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
i don't really know what to write, so I'll just say this: i luved it!
kellabella chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
ok..? well very .. geometic.. well you see.. i don't write for people to say it's bad.. i write how i feel.. but i really like your poems.. keep up the great work!
YK Author chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
That's adorable! I don't know how it is, but...it...just...is?Anyways, great job on the rhyming! I personally can't rhyme w/o my poem sounding wierd, so I admire poems that incorporation of the math terms, too. I hope your teacher didn't notice you writing in class.
Rozlin chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
put a smile on my face -still smiling- it really was amusing.