Reviews for Inseoidh mé an Griann
K. Starling chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
First off, thanks for reviewing me. )

I love this poem - it has exactly the right amount of sadness and longing, and the words just flow. The first line is my favourite - I think because you use 'sun' and 'rising', but they aren't directly related, if that makes sense?

I'm also interested in learning Gaelic (I know about two words at the moment, but anyway), so I think it's brilliant that you've an Irish translation also. I'll try to check out more of your stuff when I have more time.
Ennyl Postlethwayt chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
That's absolutely beautiful. It captures the feeling of loss and wanted to believe it's all for the better but not truely believing it. Thank you.

sorry that I can't spell and where do you learn Gaelic. I've wanted to learn for years but never found anything quite right.
pleasecometrue chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Great write ;)
gargoyle13 chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Wow...I like it... The imagery is powerful and moving. I am wondering also if you can recommend a resource for learning Irish Gaelic...
Jessica Tudor chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
It's beautiful! And so very true. I'm sorry for your loss. The poem is so simple yet effective, I like the way it follows a pattern with the first two lines of each stanza. (How do you know Irish Gaelic?)