Reviews for Never
OfPaperCranes chapter 30 . 2/8
Interesting ending. Well done,
OfPaperCranes chapter 2 . 2/8
Nice idea floating around.
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 30 . 8/26/2011
This story really depressed me-don't get me wrong! It was amazing, just sad but I simply adored the ending :) also, this is the first time I've ever read a story where a main turns out as a lesbian and the second I've read with a lesbian in it (plus I'm not very comfortable with lesbians but have nothing against them) so kudos :) anyways, great job on this! :D
Tempre's Twilight chapter 30 . 10/2/2008
woah... That story was kind or confusing, but it was really good. Thank you for sharing it :)

Tempre's Twilight
Neon.Couture chapter 30 . 8/24/2008
that was a good story
blackberrydream chapter 30 . 8/14/2008
I liked this. It was cute. It was kind of like a puzzle where you gave me these little peices of a story all mixed up and I got to fit them together to make sense out of them. I love puzzles. Anyway, cute story and the end was fantastic.
mad-one123 chapter 30 . 6/21/2008
omg that was so good! oh man im so excited about synergy, ive always seen it on this site, but never really bothered to read it. this story difintely has made me obsessed with jas and mitch. yay must go read synergy!
mad-one123 chapter 14 . 6/21/2008
wow im pretty surprised at how hooked i am on this story, its great! gotta keep reading now! whoop
red-headed psychopaths wanted chapter 30 . 6/21/2008
Great story! I loved the ending. Great work!

TopKat chapter 30 . 6/8/2008
I loved this. Seeing it from Sandy's point of view (i knew she was gay,allalalaa! or bisexual. whichever.) was really cool, especially the little details about her life.

I think the highschool bitches were believeable. i've MET people like that :/ erg.
Imagined Insanity chapter 30 . 4/6/2008
D'aw. I love sandy and mitchell... also Sofee. Great story especially altogether. keep up the good work!
Aquafied chapter 30 . 10/28/2007
oh, aw, that is such a cute ending.

truly.
Anaita chapter 30 . 6/6/2007
Aah reading this for the umpteenth time, it's just so so wonderful and amazing and brilliant and all the good sort of adjectives. I'm on a 'you' fix lately, have you noticed? But yeah, you're good.

Nada x
i-see-faeries chapter 30 . 6/2/2007
Interesting. I got confused a few times, and [no offense] but the random time changes make it really hard to follow. But all in all, I love it. It's just so sweet and cute. I know I absolutely LOVE Jason, and I like Mitchell, but I don't know if I hate or love Sandy. A little bit of both I guess. Haha.
emptyword chapter 30 . 4/29/2007
This was adorable. Sad in parts, but mostly, irresistably cute. At the outset, after reading the summary (which I bow to), I was picturing more of a angsty spin of things, a girl learning to accept her brother's sexuality and let go. But this moment by moment telling of their three growing up lives worked just as well, and personally, I very much enjoyed Sandy's perspective.

Chapter 29 is squee-worthy. :)
187 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »