Reviews for The Adventures of Bus 4 and George
Erika chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Hanging out in a dresser drawer? Heh. Funny )
alexis chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
OMG, i just read this story b/c i just remembered you had a fiction press thingy and i was lmao. It was really funny. Tyler unfortunaltly doesnt ride bus 4 anymore, which is now bus 1. Apparently he was riding the wrong bus the whole time. Now our bus sucks. Its just me and Andrew. Fun fun fun. I saw you the other day. I was waving. E-mail me!xoxoalexisp.s.- I LOVE WELCHS NOT OCEAN SPRAY!p.s.s.- I love u too!
snarky muffin chapter 2 . 5/21/2005
mommy i want my spittles!
snarky muffin chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
cheeseburgers...?
cute poet chapter 2 . 4/1/2005
Hahahahaha! I am crying from laughing so hard! Paige I love you. I am psychic! Cute poet (emily the blonde psychic)
cute poet chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Paige?I hope that was just a dream. But I still love you even if it wasn't (and I don't remember.)

Cute Poet
Alexis chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
This story is awesome. One question. How did I get in your dreser drawer? Its really funny. e-mail me. say hi to rachael for me.P.S. The part where josh comes in is funny.

this is alexis freind (the spazzy one) you dont know me. but i dont drink grape juice. (dont kill me, alexis is gonna beat me up nee ways)

buh bye (that was the spazzy freind)
Emily Bohlen chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
I love you Paige, thanks for recording all the funny/wierd/scary days that we had on our bus. I love your stories. Bob RULES! I gave a bunch of people your address so that they can read it too. I love you! -emily (the blonde psychic)
xfrozenwindx chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Hey i decided to check out a few of your stories, and they are... very good actually! ha ha. Sorry. Anywho! I love your stories dont stop writing anytime soon! By the way, have you ever wrote at ? You should, I write there too. Great fun! (xfrozenwindx)Ok well later!
musicwriter2b chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
wow, i guess this is something i would just not understand. but i read it anyway, cuz it was pretty darn funny in general. u had 2 throw in the welchs didnt u?lol,later!mal
snarky muffin chapter 2 . 2/10/2005
awesome. had me cracking up like there was no tomorrow.
snarky muffin xenie chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
if you had spelled drawers as in undies near the part where you said I found a llama in your drawerI think that would have been twice as funny Divya says;Holy god that was friggin hilarious and we are writting this only half way through The all powerful meaning of extended study xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox Divya & Pauline xenie is the last 5 letters of my name in greek
snarky muffin chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
omg that was the funniest weirdest randomest thing i have ever read in my whole entire life. wow. lol. :D XD :p :) ΓΌ i checked to see if the thing was sent to anyone on gaggle, and it didn't say it, but i am so sure it got sent to an administrator and that i'll get no gaggle or something worse. i don't know. i'm scared now. :( SAVE ME!