Reviews for Poetry Web
ronald campbell chapter 35 . 4/3/2006
Now that was beautiful. I told you you had it in you. hope someday you get publish.

your old friend ronald campbell
urs truly chapter 35 . 3/30/2006
wonderfully written. u make love sound so fragile! and it is. very good job with the emotions and such. i'm impressed. very Nice...with a capital N. :-D
urs truly chapter 34 . 3/30/2006
this is incredibly good. i mean it. its so realistic and like, normal. i love it. keep it up, u have a lot of talent and a way with poetry.
pixy-dizzy chapter 35 . 3/28/2006
Hey, bitch!

Kidding, kidding, I love you. But where's my email, huh? Huh? You're totally holding back on me, you bum! (And you know that I'm totally joking here, right? I'm not being seriously mean!)

Sorry. I'm happy and Americanized and high on fruit snacks that claim they're 'all natural'. They say that and they give me these gelatin, fruity lumps that have the texture of rubber. Where's the logic in that?

But anyway. I'm a horrible reviewer. I start off calling you names and abusing you instead of commenting on your poetry (which has been too long gone from this site!)

I like this poem. And I like the idea that...there's someone who knows YOU, in all your imperfect perfection, and that they leave...well, an imprint on your heart. And that no matter how much you try to forget or close it up, it'll always be there. At least, that's what I'm getting from it.

I like it a lot. :) You're such a good poet! And I want Piercing Eyes in my direction now!

-jules
Cloud Burst chapter 32 . 5/12/2005
simple yet moving. awesome works!
Cloud Burst chapter 18 . 5/12/2005
great wording!
Cloud Burst chapter 15 . 5/12/2005
beautiful!
pixy-dizzy chapter 33 . 5/4/2005
*sighs happily* I do love the rhythm of your poems...it's just so smooth and original and real and quirky and poignant all at the same time! Ah. I wish I could write poems as well as you do. *glomps* Mwah. Like I've always said and will continue to say, LOVELY WORK!
Personale1 chapter 33 . 5/4/2005
very good! i've been reading all your poems and they're excellent. btw, did i mention that they were good? ;) ttfn, sis
Natasha G Moz chapter 31 . 3/14/2005
You have a real talent for poetry. I really enjoyed reading through these. Wish I could write poetry like this, but unfortunately it's not one of my talents! Thanks for your review of my story. I have to say I think your review was so eloquent and wonderful that it deserves a review in itself! So thanks!
another review chapter 27 . 3/5/2005
what does that mean? 0:-D
another review chapter 31 . 3/5/2005
good, this is very good. I remember your old opinions on love, keep writing, and dont ever give up on life. dont leave me, either
ronald chapter 31 . 3/2/2005
love they said, is king of kings, than let glory be your crown. if earth fades in flames before my wings, than shouldn't the sun and the moon bow down. but this i knew would never do. and heaven is all to high. so whenever I meet you, I said that I shall not catch your eyes.

if love is noe mistry, than what am I

Ronald, Campbell..
another review chapter 15 . 2/14/2005
tht sounds kind of weird..and came out the other way...ew, gross
another review chapter 14 . 2/14/2005