Reviews for Thousand Years
Julius Gillian chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I could hear you speaking in this haiku, you must've poured your soul into this once.

Beautiful, I love your way with the English language. Just your name makes me smile Juliet.
Nicole.A chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I like this one. If only love like that were easier to find. But, perhaps, that's what makes it so strong in the first place.
Azaelia Hamwich chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Oh! I like that one :DCan definately relate to it too :)
Pillow Biter chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
This is some of the most powerful writing I have read. Great job
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Very good. I love that feeling, well, most of the time anyway. Lol.

Good Job!

Elli
Elzzar chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
heck... what was that... 16 words and it made the sense of an ocean of them. I'll be thinking about that the whole night through... Very nicely done.
somefreakylooknchick chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
wow. I've read many poems but none so powerful
Brooklynn Star chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
I was a little disappointed in your short poem. I like your long and deeper one better.
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
This is really good, I like it alot!
AllyCred chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
this is beautiful, i have to say its really made an impression on me...i love it. lots of love AllyCred
Cathartic Apparitions chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
It sounds as if the persona has yet to find a love so true, and this is no simple feat in reality. How nice it would be if it was true though :) One can easily empathise with emotion of intense yearning in this piece. . .Well done!
SnakesYaFilthyAnimal chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Well, I randomly came across your name and, while I normally don't check out poetry, noticed you've done over 240 pieces of literature, and just sort of went with the second one I saw. Great job, that's all I can think of right now. Just a good haiku.
Endless Nightmares chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Hello- This is so good. So much feelings in such a few words. Nice job.
Armas Apple chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Took alot of thinking to figure out the meaning, I really like the meaning, but mayhap it would have made more sence to say 'I would die'... or mayhap not...
Biene chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
If only it were that simple...
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »