Reviews for A Scandal of Newtonian Proportions
GreenYellowJello chapter 18 . 5/17/2009

nvme5 chapter 18 . 9/9/2008

This is bloody brilliant..

Who knew that Spence was such an evil creature?

PLEASE UPDATE! It's been YEARS, sinc eyou did!
lilly chapter 18 . 3/12/2008
plz plz plz update is so good!
caralene chapter 18 . 9/20/2007
Hahaha! you've got good one here. 'Till your next update.
Shaylee chapter 18 . 9/6/2007

you have to know that this is soo fantastically good... i'm sick and looking for well written cute stories and THIS IS ONE OF THEM

please add another chappie... i know you haven't updated in like... uhh a year but PLEASSEE
Samantha chapter 18 . 8/10/2007
jeez, i diddnt expect this story to be the good! its awsome. i cant wait for the next chapters. an im happy for miel and lucas:) please update soon!
zagato chapter 18 . 7/22/2007
i like your story. you're one of my favorite authors. please update.
Freakage chapter 18 . 5/25/2007
This is super enjoyable and quite a rarity. A well written, well paced plot and development with a strong and interesting female protagonist? No way! Anyways, thanks for posting and I can't wait to read how this works out.
Stang65 chapter 10 . 5/17/2007
Now it's really starting to get good! Yeah!
Stang65 chapter 6 . 5/17/2007
Aw, she has a new friend. So sweet.
Stang65 chapter 3 . 5/17/2007
So, they're living right across the hall from each other, not to mention working with one another... hm. Could get very sticky if they have a falling out...
Stang65 chapter 2 . 5/17/2007
So cute! This is a great story.
Stang65 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Interesting beginning. I think I might like this one. I'll have to keep reading.
Megan-TheWriter chapter 7 . 4/29/2007
Hey! The story is really great so far, the characters are really amusing :) I'm going to read more in a sec, though I should probably be going to bed now. XD

Anyway, at the end of this chapter you mention Monet's Sunflowers...Did you mean Van Gogh's sunflowers? I think you might have mixed up sunflowers and water lilies, but I could be wrong too as my knowledge of famous art isn't all that broad lol.

So great story, keep it up!

ritapita chapter 18 . 4/12/2007
this story is absolutely amazing!

you can't leave it right when they're at the train station!

216 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »