Reviews for The Fallen
The Moon Child chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
] I've really, really enjoyed this story so far. The world and characters you've made are so detailed and realistic, it's just amazing.

I really, really like Ara's personality, I tend do live along the same lines too. O.O Damn this story deserves way more reviews...your writing skills are just superb.
PJ141991 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
You've got talent. True talent. I was entertained. It takes a lot for that to happen, especially comming from me. You definantly hit the mark.

The way you described every scene, the fantasy was realistic and easy to believe, the character emotion and how the plot successfully affected them, there was a certain charm to your writing voice that stayed true throughout the writing, the variety of ways information was given(through diolague, setting, emotions, people, etc.).

Frankly there are many good things about your work. Keep it up.

However, if I could make a suggestion. I would caution you on how you set up your diolague. There were a couple instances where I didn't know who was talking. Which affected parts of your story, and gave a small sense of confusion.

Sincerley, PJ
Da modernvinci chapter 3 . 4/21/2006
Ha, I got a special thanks. Lol. XPP

Actually, I'm just reading this during my tech class, lol. Think I'm taking this review thing too far,eh? I don't bother to write reviews; but when I do-the story's pretty important.

Kay, well g2g. And update chappie 4 soon. :33
Da modernvinci chapter 2 . 3/27/2006
Damn straight! Its about time you updated! Continue with teh story, would you? Be checking regularly for a new chap. 3
Da modernvinci chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
This story sounds great, but personally it should be rated R, instead of PG-13. Like you stated above it has violence, sex and coarse language. Oh and it should be "Claimer" not "Disclaimer" because your disowning your own work. (Which personally, you wouldn't want to do).I'm sorry! Don't take this as a flame! I luv your story, I really do. And i don't review that much, so feel special. Peace and Update Soon! HELLO! Don't leave us all suspend here!_-
BlueCrystal chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Hey! I love your first chapter! It's very good and I want more! so please, please update!