Reviews for Normality?
blood thirst 33 chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
I love your poem. I personally have never lost a friend like that although I have lost friends in other manners. I like how you present it in questions without answers. thanks for the review
redsage chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
i haven't lost anyone.. though with your poem, i can alomost feel how hurt you must have been.. anyway, thanks for the review.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Very mysterious...and interesting at that. You should read "Love's Logic," I wrote it as though I was going thru the stages of acceptance *unintentionally* but sometimes, things are discovered on accident...lol... I guess that's just how I started to heal. It's horrible that this happen, but in the end, you have to collect yourself and try to move on without him. It's a really hard fact to accept, but anything is possible, just remember that.
sunscraped chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
I think you might want to mix in a few more statements with the wuestions... just my opinion though. I'm just an idiot teenager. It's tough to get through a friend's suicide... good job.!
MaHaLLz chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
so...this is about a boy? this is really good. normality... great job!
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
So many questions, which even fewer answers. I like the emotion protrayed. Nice job!Hawke
xxLuvoxx chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
great poem :) sad but with so much power in the words :)
James Roy chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
The pure pain/longing in your poem gives you normality in a sense cause we've all been there... great poem... few spelling errors but they dont take away from the feeling. AWESOME !
Secretspleen chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Coucou, hello, I would send you a message but I think it wasn't passed, so I have decided to read one of your poetry to write you a review _ and I find your poetry is very good too. Thank you for your review, and your poetry... _ bye !

Wogo des ├ętoiles...