Reviews for In Memory of Pepper
djm chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
wow I cried. Well.. ok I guess sobbed. lol.

I know how you feel. I just lost one of my pet cats. :(
midnight053 chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
i'm sorry to have heard about pepper she seemed like a lovely cat.

i don't know if you can remember when you reviewed for one keoni? the bios well i'm midnight and even though i have only one story online there are more on the way and do check out rusty05's story's she's the main one and i'm the secondary writer.

Anyway we have changed the surprems to T05 as it is easyer to write and there is 5 of us and you get the idea.

err

midnight053
snarky muffin chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
i
wicked bad stories chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Ah, I started tearing up. :( RIP, Pepper. I'm sure Pepper is resting up in heaven, eating all the cat food she wants.
C. Fitzsimmons chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Beautiful, touching story. I know how it is to lose a cat, and I know that, strange or heartless as it may sound, it can affect you a lot more than losing a family member. Because no matter what goes on in your life, your pet's always there. They're just part of home life and you realize very easily what you're missing when they're not around.

It's a subject I've been thinking about a lot recently, as you can probably tell, since I'll have to leave behind my dear Smoke when I move sometime in the next year or so. Thanks for sharing this. It's really beautiful and sad, and you've inspired me to upload a story I wrote when my old cat died.
Gatha chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Yeah, I know how it feels. My cat was a tabby too, but he was maybe five years younger than me (he was a street cat that we adopted so we're not sure of his age). He was the only one who would know when I was sad-even now-and just lie beside me. He died about two years ago from an enlarged heart. I remember being really mad for a long time. He was always there for me and we were like best friends (if I was gone more than 12 hours, he was apparantly running around the house meowing and looking for me in case I came back while he was asleep). Plus, the little guy was really smart(-looking, he was always "reading" open books) and learned to open doors by watching us. I also remember taking him to the vet, we never knew which would pop off first, the door he grasping or his paws. Not like my doppy dog who wouldn't mind hours of excruciating pain so long as he got more food. The friendly guy died from liver cancer only a few months before while I was on a retreat, where I was inexplicably depressed on the last day even though I got to drag back my friend who was in a sledding accident (the idiot went into a tree and bruisede his tailbone. go figure). I'm still a little resentful of the fat, hateful pets out their that live for 20 years while my friendly, healthy pets die before turning ten, before my new friends could enjoy them and vice versa. I know it sounds weird, but if you want to talk, I like to listen.
snarky muffin chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
I DO TOO FEEL BAD!anyway. i did understand your pain, but yours was probably magnified times 7,456, 980, 2,657,546,889 times, cuz like you said, it was like waking up without a nose for you...and the reason i didn't talk about Pepper was that i didn't wanna get you even sadder. i know how it is when pets die. I AM SO SORRY! i cried when i read this. she *was* a Queen of all Cats. i used to think she looked a little like luna from sailor moon. in a good way. oh yeah...word defenition error...mortified means embarassed...i wasn't quite so much embarrased as wishing i was dead too so i could see nelly hopping and stuff again. anyway. back to the other subject at hand. SHE LOVED YOU GUYS! she probably died as the happiest cat there ever was! she's probably got her own kitty queen throne bed with an all-you-can-eat-buffet up there now, and she's watching you and waiting patiently for ya. to Pepper: