Reviews for Crumbling Heart
SportylilChica chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
I love it. Love's a tough thing and writing poetry can help heal the heart for some.
born-again chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
How do you keep coming up with such good stuff? I love it, definately finished. The title? There might be something that might better fit, but I can't think exactly what right now.
somefreakylooknchick chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
wow.. powerful. Totally vivid and well, kewl. fav part " and left me here alone gripping the ashes that used to be my heart."
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
nice piece. well written, angsty, full of emotion. sad, but i like this.
Written chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
I like it! the images made by your words are very. . . vivid. good work. .I think it was you that asked if I needed to know how to make stanzas. I do, if you wouldn't mind emailing me or something to tell me, my address is .thanks, and again, great poem. you are so awesome!
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Again, I can relate. One thing, in the title, isn't it suppose to be "crumbling"? Just wondering! Keep writing!
twilightwriter07 chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Whoa...I liked how your poem progressed with the emotions especially at the end. Wonderfully done.
origamikitty chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
I think you mean "you threw it all away"

But I liked it )
Crazy Biene chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
On the 3rd stanza you spelt "threw" wrong. but nonetheless, I think this is great. Its so desciptive of the emotions and just what is going on around.

~Thanks for your review~
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
I think it's done... and I liked it too... Well expressed...and nice use of metaphors! _
sto1c chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
thanks for reviewing me. yeah well i can't really deal with relationships when i'm the one who screws up. i just go crazy. but i loved this poem. very good.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
the emotion is strong here, well done...
no-one now chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
"gripping the ashesthat used to be my heart". I LOVE this image! The whole poem's great! Well done!
Raya Dronaile chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
omg such wonderful timing. i luved this so much. i am feeling excatly how u described. great poem, going in my fav's! keep it up!
Dancinggal5389 chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
it has an unfinished feel but i think that makes it BETTER!

ps. u spelled threw wrong i think