Reviews for Unfinished
KatieKaty chapter 17 . 8/29/2017
Wow this is some really deep stuff... It's hard to review this, with each individual chapter being so short and the fact that they are in no way connected to each other. I love the fact that you are openly giving out great ideas to others, stuff like this can be really helpful to those suffering from writer's block, I'll probably visit this page when I've got writers block :)
One thing, and this isn't really a bad thing, many of these little chapters seem very similar to something I've read or a song I've heard... They're not the same at all, of course, but are about the same situations or emotions... I'm not going to go as far as to call it a cliché, just something to think about. Originality is always important, but the reason some things have been done before is because they're so good!
creativesmarts chapter 16 . 5/12/2011
Love all:)
non.graceful chapter 16 . 10/24/2010
Dear simpleplan13, your words are beautiful and letting us have your work is like getting a gift from the gods themselves.

To remember your beautiful angelic words, I have decided to paste the following on my fanfiction page: Steal my heart, The lies and melodies. Although I think out of all my favourite is the first that I have listed.

I'm not particularly fond of poems but I like your style :P and I think my little sister will too! (she attempts to write poems but fails miserably (although she is just a starter))
natmarie chapter 11 . 8/13/2010
I think this is one of my favorites in this collection. I know you mention other people finishing them or giving ideas. I think they are perfect as is. I have a piece made up of unfinished poems as well. I kind of think they are simple and easier to digest and not as forced as sometimes longer poems. Great job!
Luna Turner chapter 8 . 6/1/2009
The first line seems vague and like it doesn't belong, but that might just be me.

I like the rest of it though.

I really hope you finish it sometime and post it as a full poem! It has so much potential!

~Luna Turner
Luna Turner chapter 6 . 6/1/2009
How am I so attracted to two lines? I have no idea.

But oh how I love them! There's a lot you could do with these. But What a great idea to put started/unfinished poems on here! I wish I had thought of something like that. I do believe I'm going to read some more. Now I have somewhere to go when I need inspiration. :D

Thank you!

~Luna Turner
fleur de l'est chapter 9 . 4/1/2009
Wow this is a really genius idea ) I always just get rid of my unfinished ideas.. I guess if you keep a record of them you could always look back and give them another go XD

Very inspirational too.
Keelin N chapter 16 . 12/23/2008
I am so thrilled i found this collection of work. I loved these short snippets. It left me wanting more (…so I ended up going back and reading each one again). “I cherish every lie you feed me” from The Lies was my favorite line of all the pieces. Don’t know why exactly at the moment but it struck a cord in me, made me think it over. I’d have to say “Waiting” was also memorable for me. It was abrupt and to the point. The directness of it was oddly heartbreaking.
inkspatters chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
Review Marathon prize!

Wow, even your unfinished poems are really cool! I don't even like poetry, but there's something so wonderful about yours :D Um, I know this is going to sound weird, but I liked how it was unfinished. I thought it added this sense of mystery, which was fascinating in a way.

I also loved the personification of 'a cool breeze caressing.' You use techniques so well. I see a simile as well. Really good stuff!
heartbroken922 chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
this one is beautiful.
if.i.had.1.wish chapter 10 . 11/7/2008
Ooh nice.
if.i.had.1.wish chapter 9 . 11/7/2008
Aww my gosh this is so short but it's SO beautiful :D favourites!
if.i.had.1.wish chapter 7 . 11/7/2008
Plastic smile, nice.
if.i.had.1.wish chapter 6 . 11/7/2008
Ah my favourite so far, hehe expect to get a lot of reviews.
if.i.had.1.wish chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
Oh I love this one, so pretty!
179 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »