Reviews for Smile
B-Dooliie chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
gave me chills
IiotComputerLetMeOn chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
this is pretty goos, sometimes it doesn't make sense but i like how you inverse it, it makes it seem more interesting.
Becks chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
I loved this. This is one of the few poems I could really actually relate to. I especially liked the last four lines. Was it a song or a poem? It totally seemed like a song to me but then I realized it wasn't in that catagory...although it doesn't really matter so yah. Anyways terrific writting, keep up the great work!
bigbaddaboom chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
i could just imaginine someone panicking towards the end of that poem lol, at the nd its like someone is comforting them, erm, well i thought it was great! XDa girl trying to keep up the facade of being alright, fake fake fake smiles all over the place :) cool.
Augustemerald813 chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Wow, I really liked this piece! But I was surprised it was in the angst category. In my mind, it was a song and sounded really cheerful! Anyway, I thought you have a great word choice, and it sounds motivational. I can't wait to read your other pieces!
Emmy chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Woah. Chills dude. Great. Loved it.
rightblinkleft chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
dangg... this b like the first poem i b putting on my fav list... this is good... realli god... wowoowowowoowowowoow meseirous pe whee whats that smell...sry that was random, but yhea... ow good descripistions and sturff and yehs keep them poems comings ma'am... shoot i rote ma'ma at first hahahahah
another review chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
wow, this is a really deep poem! it means a lot, and i can relate to it!
Grace Hsia chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
I love this poem! It SO describes how I feel sometimes! Gr...stupid PMS! Anyways! Gotta go! I have to write that email to you! URGH! Sorry it took so long! My internet has been down for a while...and so, uh, I couldn't write emails...;; stupid technology...grr! Anyways, this poem shows much angst...and I mean that in the best way possible! Anyways, much luv,

*Orient Fox*
Serenity Marie chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
wow!
Tina aka ong long hard to type screenname chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Wow, I really like this. I guess usually I can't relate that much to poems (probably because I SUCK AT WRITING IT...) but, I could sort of understand what you meant. I like how you described the smile as wide and plastic. Whenever I get in fights with friends, I always try to act calm, and they always think I really am, but for the most part I am either really sad or really angry inside. And I like the last line especially. Good job- powerful the whole way through, and it even rhymes!
q is for quirks chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
wow...that's really good...great job.