Reviews for Cynthia HamerVenard
SKATENaked-BlindReaper chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
I love ur poems. they are powerful stuff.
like a lover chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
WOW.

i want to explain how i think this poem is beautiful and tragic, but i can't think of any kind of words that could explain how powerful this poem is.

it made me want to cry.

it's most definitely found its way on to my favourite's list. and so have you! i love your work!
ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE 1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Wow, intense and beauitufl. Flows very well.
Suz4eva chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
This was beautiful. I'm so sorry about your loss. Luck, love and light to you, -Suzy
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Beautiful poem...really touching as it is dedicated to someone. Beautiful and touching...

!* Noelle *!
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Aww...that's really unfortunate to hear, but as usual, a great poem!
Calligrapher of Hearts chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
OMG I actually cried at that... Absolutely beautiful. The first time a poem has EVER made me cry! Well done! x
En Amor con Memoria chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Oh my gosh that's so SAD! And sweet...really, really bittersweet. I love this poem! It's amazing. It just reaches down and pulls at your heart. It's...I can't even put it into words. I'm speechless. You ROCK.

Em
Kati chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
It was nice how you dedicated this poem to a friend. It's a great poem. I like it a lot. Reminds me of somebody I know. Keep it up. _
Plato's Socialist Democracy chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Amazing. Beautifully written and expertly crafted but yet not as if written by an arrogant person. I am about to think you take yourself too seriously and then you say a line which feels like a reminicse and I can feel that this is genuine
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
wow.. very sad and beautifully written.. Im sorry for your loss
Crimsonoaks chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
touching. great job the only thing is somewhere in the middle i couldnt quite grasp what u were trying to say. if you add maybe a line or two that are more obvious it would help those of us who are slower. hehe ok great job, i felt for someone i didnt know for a moment there.
brokenbober chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
WOW is all I have to say.
linaeve chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
the last few lines were pure genius, beautiful & stark.

RIP.

-lin
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Hi F.J

If it came across that I was offended, please don't feel that. I wasn't.

You are entitled to the way you feel and If I couldn't accept it I shouldn't be a writer.

Anyway, I just thought that it might help a bit, if I clarified things as to my motives for writing the piece as I did.

I am not offended, so please don't worry.

Always