Reviews for Home Again
its not Catie its Cady chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
Wow, the description in this story is is really good. I'm really enjoying this so far, and I want to know more! Keep up the good work!
FireBad.TreePretty chapter 2 . 8/25/2005
aww i like this! update it! i wanna see her find her friends! and i wanna know more about toby!
Madcow13 chapter 2 . 7/6/2005
I like the descriptions so far There are a few typos so you might want to go through and edit. However, apart from that, great. You've built up suspense and left the reader wondering. Update this ASAP!
starrywitch chapter 2 . 6/8/2005
It's really good, please get another chapter up :-) i'll check it for you if you want me to.
starrywitch chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Great story, i will keep reading! i read the review you allready had and it said something about making it a book, so if you choose to go along with that then i have a few typos you might want to correct in the first paragraph continuous was spelt without the first u, you had a a where you should just have had a, hosts has an 'and stiffled has one f, 2nd paragraph whay should be what and caffine is spelt caffeine, 3rd paragraph dilapidated not dilapadated, the not th, and you had and and not just and. 5th looking not loking, 6th hanging not handing, 8th 2 ds in addressing, 17th mothers has an ', 19th girls has ', 22nd disentangled 1 s, 24th was not wsa and fathers has ' , 23rd little not liitle, 24 moustache has a u after the o, 26 holIdays, 27 that's you have a space between ' and s, 34 mothers has ' , 53 known not know, 60 embarrassment double r. that's it i think tell me to go away if i'm being super anoying :-( but otherwise i hope this helped
aquamoon222 chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
The begining was very descriptive and clear, I loved how you painted a picture in my mind of Lydia's setting. Very beautiful. Your writing is amazing and I really think this would make a brilliant book because it sounds just like one. Well done!