Reviews for Bitter
Pink Plastic Fire chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
this really reminds me of a poem i wrote about a year ago.

the style of this is simple, yet melodic. and to the point, which i like a lot.

lovely.
youzi chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
I really liekd the first stanza...it's so true. Keep writing D
someday-i-will chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Pretty good, sorry not in a reveiwnig mood right now.
Safety Canary chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
It contains, and is entitled, my favorite word: "bitter." So therefore I love you. Nice job... I agree. A promise ranks pretty high in the things you should never fuck up in a relationship... but how often does that work out jim dandy?
spiritfire chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Dude, that's really deep and moving. The flow of the piece is excellent. The voice is great.

I LOVE YOU FOREVER TI!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
beautiful.. thanks for your reviews
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Huh? I a little confused, you must explain! (maybe later) I like the flow you had!
shinco chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Hey, TiEka, there really IS such thing as forever because we ALL live forever! Our physical bodies eventually die, but then our soul is still living; it can't die! But really, "I'll love you forever" is kind of a figure of speech. This is because when we die, we either go to heaven or hell, depending on whether we have Jesus in our heart or not, and we become different in this way: people who go to heaven become pure-hearted and everyone is spiritual brothers and sisters, so it's like family love (extreme) up there, no romantic love to be found, and yet eveyone is extremely happy! _ On the other hand, people who go to hell, don't really change at all, except their physical body's gone, and they burn and burn and BURN down there, so they have no time to think about loving because they're hopeless and alone and hurting so badly (remember this goes on forever! :(:(:(:(:(...) and are never getting out and will never ever be happy again, so as you can see, "I'll love you forever" is kind of a figure of speech. But... it has a lot of meaning to it, anyway. It means "I'll love you til I take my very last breath and pass away..." Oh, that's so ROMANTIC! HEH, HEH, HEH! _ Anyway, so you get the picture. Forever is real. It's not even a number because it's eternal and has nothing to do with time (by the way, if I'm confusing you at all with any of this, just e-mail me and I'll try to explain it better! _)! So, I guess that's all I got to say. I hope you come to find a man who will truly love you "forever"...
dance-damietta chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Wow- that's really good. I can feel you've put true emotion into it... you've managed to express in poetry exactly what I've been thinking for a couple of years. Nice work. (_)