Reviews for Counting the Times
Kirona of the skies chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Cool poem. But you had BETTER not be cutting yourself, or you will feel my wrath. In more ways than one. Oh, and if your parents continue to be stupid about you coming to visit over the summer, then I'll just go and visit my aunt and uncle and you can come over and babysit my cousin with me. _;
Katie-chan chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
To the contrary, libby-lu, I will not go crazy, instead, I will give you a helpful review. All those numbers were freaky, and I have to say I don't really understand where this is coming from. What I have to say is that this could have benefited from a few more actual words rather than numbers, but still, it was good. Have a great and super day!
Proh Crepitus chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Well, just wait till Andy and Katie see it.. They'll go nuts. On Sunday we should talk. Anyway, about the poem. Tis good, I suppose, but you know you're going to have to convince your friends you aren't actually cutting. The numbers are . . . weird. In a good way.
RedneckWoman chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Only thing I can say... "Wow"
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Intresting, I like how it takes on the characteristics of a children's rhyme but in reality is much up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.
Armas Apple chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
_ That is just like life.