Reviews for Affections of the Demon God
NizumiBreathes chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
The characters are definitely good. :)

I like the scene where Jonah gets shot and Seth then is shocked. "Seth sat up, shaking the human's body, his violet eyes no longer languid, but scared, and tearing." You know, because he usually seems bored, but then he changes. That's great.

Anyway, thank you for writing this and entertaining me.
NizumiBreathes chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
I like Seth. *sighs* Not in a fan-girling way, but simply because I like his character. (And looks.)

There is not much I can criticize, only that you sometimes miss a few commas. As in:

"I gave my reasons Hades, get out." (There should be a comma before Hades, too.)

And I don't know why, but I love the sentence: "Jonah, reality is requiring your presence." As said, no idea why, but I can read it over and over again!
NizumiBreathes chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I must say . . . I like the content. And I have an incredible weak-spot for the name Seth. That probably was what caught my attention. As well do I like what he looks like: pale, dark hair - charming.

Your writing is good, too, but, if I may mention, you kind of use "suddenly" frequently. I'd suggest you just leave it out for most of the time.

Aaand, on to the next one. :)
msdewey chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
I'm going to accept this as the middle of something and go on and read the next thing. ;-)

I'm glad that everyone is scared of Seth though.
pewpewpera fah wef chapter 3 . 2/18/2005
I liked this story, even if it was short. There was lots of love and emotion. Plus, killing of characters is always fun... sort of. Anyway, yeah, good story. nothing else to say.

happy hunting, Midnight Predator
pewpewpera fah wef chapter 2 . 2/13/2005
I love what you are doing with the mythology and gods and such. You seem to have this whole little world going and I find it quite facinating. This story seems much better than DTV too, the writing style is much more mature. I like it! hehehe, the funny thing about this story, though, is my boyfriend's name is Seth. Which cmakes it wierd to read this because every time I see the name Seth I think of him. It's strange.

happy hunting,