Reviews for Him
delicate-death chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Looks really promsing i will read more when i get a chance if not have a chance later today. Keep writing. It great stuff.
SarahJaneDrkAngl05 chapter 10 . 7/26/2006
wow this is getting good! i cant wait to read more and find out what happens! you have to update soon!

~SarahJane
SarahJaneDrkAngl05 chapter 7 . 7/26/2006
yay i can finally read more! sorry ive been behind. i didnt have the internet for a while bc i moved. but now i do! heheh

~SarahJane
NotMechanical chapter 5 . 4/28/2006
This is an amazing story, I've never read something that actually made me cry.
Sun Chime chapter 9 . 4/4/2005
Hm...well, if Any and Sophie aren't going to be romantically liked, then well, good... 'cause i still like Richard...so let's see the story go on...!
unerasable words chapter 9 . 4/2/2005
No! Why is Richard visiting less and less? Sophie still has to know he's there! Ahh! Another side of Andy? Oh my! Is it a bad/good side? Lol. Anyway! Update!
Baseball-baybee chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Do you even understand what part of teh poem by robert frost you used in your summary? if you did you wouldn't have used it in ur story. By the way... It's your story is developing nicely
Nichole L. Andrews chapter 4 . 4/2/2005
Great story! The first thing I thought of when I read your summary, was that movie The ButterFly Effect. Keep going, you have lots of writing skills!
uusernname chapter 9 . 4/2/2005
No! Not less and less! More! Argh update! Lol.
Sun Chime chapter 8 . 3/30/2005
Nice...I have a complaint though, you write SUCH short chapters...baahaa...it's alright though, so hopefully we'll see more soon!
unerasable words chapter 8 . 3/29/2005
Ooh, are we going to see some romance between Andy and Sophie? Hmm.. Update soon!
Sun Chime chapter 7 . 3/25/2005
The story is really nice s far...I do wish you write more soon. SO is Sophie going to fall for Andy now? Well, we'll just have to wait and see right?
UnknownEstablisher chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Your writing style is clear, and worth reading! Very well done! Keep up the good work.
unerasable words chapter 7 . 3/25/2005
ROAR! I hate Richard! What the hell? I'm quite pissed right now. Lol, don't worry, not at YOU but at Richard! Grr. Hope Andy comes in handy soon!
uusernname chapter 7 . 3/25/2005
You can't really blame Sophie for not crying over Richard, I mean... She has a helluva lot on her mind. I want her ex to get his ass put in jail, and I want her to be able to hear Richard. She deserves some happiness. Please update, I friggin love this story!
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »