Reviews for Stealing Madison
Wickedforlife chapter 1 . 3/24
Can you please change the cuts on her wrist thing. Its close-minded and prejuduced to judge a person for being goth, its downright inhumane to judge someone for having been through the pain depression. And also, people who cut don't show it. In fact they will do anything to hide it.
Person chapter 32 . 11/17/2013
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!
the vcg chapter 32 . 8/22/2013
Ok do I just finished the story. A little disturbed by what Jason did and how forgiving Maddie was. I really liked the story and I hope that you write the sequel. You're very talented.
Redz too lazy chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Okay, first of all, I'm really interested in this story so far and definitely will keep reading.

BUT

I always say this - people on this site need to fix their French. It's a huge turn off for someone who actually knows French to have to stomach so many spelling and grammar and sometimes even worse mistakes, especially when the characters are supposed to know how to speak the language.

(I mean, if you wanna use it cause it sounds cool, then at least make sure that you're actually writing it properly, otherwise it makes both you and your characters seem stupid).

Other than that, awesome story.

Redz
leavemeialone chapter 32 . 5/6/2012
I am so glad to have read this. I really enjoyed this story. I have to admit Madison does get on my nerves. I guess it is more of a human flaw, her being so angry and being so indecisive. I am so glad she got with Jason, he was a good guy. Though I hate how he had dry sex with her and even though it was technically not rape, I still feel that wasn't quite right. Maybe she would have had sex with him if she was sober but she was drugged! It was definitely a difference. I can't believe he was sober and he did that. I still like him but it still kind of hurts. Maybe if you really loved someone, you could overcome that. I don't know if I would be able to just get over that. I think I would have been really traumatized but that is just me. Jason is a good guy. He was willing to give up himself for her and Nathan. Out of all the other characters, I like Lee. I like how he gave her some worthy advice. He kept pushing her. I am glad there was sort of a resolution with the two getting together. Then, you gave us a glimpse of 5 years later. I couldn't believe it, I would have thought there would be a happy ending for the two. Now we find that they both kind of screwed up later. I do hope you come back with a sequel for this. I want to see what happened to the two while they are in college and see a happy ending. I guess if you don't update, I am glad to have read this work. I am some sort of closure and resolution because she at least ended up with Jason until the end of high school.
Editing is hard to do chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
So normally when all these sighs come up in the direction of the entrance of the office, Madison is going to be there craning her neck trying to get a better look. Not that I have to crane my neck up much. At 5 foot 9, I'm taller than most of the girls in my grade.

The tense as in first and third person here don't match up. You should stay with one or the other!
swamp13 chapter 32 . 3/27/2011
lovee it! (:
luke33 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I love this story! The ending was such a heart-breaker!lol I hope you're posting a sequel :)
darcy chapter 32 . 12/16/2010
cute story! so sad that it ended the way it did though. and i noticed you said you'd write a sequel, but we haven't seen hide nor hair of it yet. please do write it sometime :) it'd be great to know what'll happen between maddie and jason in the future.

oh and p.s., while both SF and LA are in california, the distance is about an 8-hour drive one-way. so i wouldn't exactly say they're right next to each other.
charmedblush chapter 31 . 10/19/2010
Oh my goodness...YOU HAVE HAVE HAVE HAVE HAVE HAVE HAVE HAVE HAVE HAVE to do a sequel! I cannot..i can't...THIS STUFF IS WICKED AWESOME! with cherries on top let there be a sequel
charmedblush chapter 19 . 10/19/2010
ok i know this is a couple of years after you first published this story, and about the third time I've read this

(SO good!), but I really dislike Nathan at this point in time...I'm at around the bit where he first gets with everly..It has bugged me for a while..and I just had to vent it
dipintheriverstyx chapter 32 . 7/21/2010
OHMYGOD

CAN YOU PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER?

THE SECOND?

CM?

OH LORDY
Daneeno chapter 32 . 5/31/2010
That was so sad... this story should be published.
Dance Your Heart Out chapter 32 . 5/17/2010
I loved it . ]

And it said that you said that you were going to write a sequel .

But I can't seem to find one ? :P

Did you change your mind ?
happee-fishie chapter 32 . 5/14/2010
You mentioned you were going to write a sequel. Is there any chance of that coming out soon?
1,622 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »