Reviews for What did I do wrong
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
If god created the earth. If God created humans. Then God created Abortion. If God planed out our destinies then he planed out our deaths. You pry to the very evil that condems you. If you tuly believed in God/Jesus so passionatly then you would be more understanding. Jesus preched love, not hate.
addie pray chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Right...well, if God is omnipotent, then wouldn't he send Albert Einstein to a family that could afford, cherish, and love him? Why would the most intellegent being on all the earths have enough sense to send him to some uber-christies? Or does he just get sadistic pleasure in sending young would-be mothers to hell?
Lotus Bleu chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
i do not support abortions that are just because someone was messing around and then decided that they didn't want a baby. butalmost all abortions are because a) the doctors know the baby will be born with a disability and will live a miserable life or b) the mother is too young or too poor to support a child or, most often, c) the mother will die giving birth.

a well written poem, though.
nut jab chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Interesting. In the poem it almost feels like the mother was forced to by something to not have her baby, makes for sadness, but is somewhat unrealistic to think a girl wouldn't think about what she was doing first... Is good though, I guess. I'm prolly biased to the other side though... still, the pros to anti-abortion are presented good.
Flamewind Skywing chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
While on an interesting topic, I must say that the delivery could be improved. The rhythm is somewhat lacking, and while the first stanza is very promising, the rhythm is far from consistent. The rhyme is the same way, promising in the beginning, but degrades to the point of prose.

On content, I think that you should try to extend your ideas and make an essay, perhaps. With that, you extend your message and not be constrained by rhyme and rhythm.

Because of the religious topic, I will finish with a quote from the Bible, which relates to this topic. "If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine." Exodus (21, 22)
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
I liked this poem, very strong. Although I don't really thing abortion is evil. Anyway. I liked this, nice.
greenbanana chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
i liked the way it was a bunch of important people getting aborted. That was funny! lol. thanx 4 da laugh :) and from your desc of poem, which you may want to re-do, it sounds like you wre the one getting aborted.. but if u wer, u wouldn't b able 2 put up dis funny pome!
suzieque2 chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Awesome... this makes me cry... Its amazing, people don't know who or what they are actually killing when they take an unborn life...There is a scripture in the old testament that says if someone causes a woman to miscarry he should be stoned to death.