Reviews for Matt Made Me Feel This Way
in theory chapter 6 . 1/4/2006
Strength to the people *puts sunglasses on and dancies* Ended on a highnote, I enjoyed this little miniadventure, whether it was based on your life or not, it felt personal enough and it flowed supremely. Apologies for my ramblings.
in theory chapter 5 . 1/4/2006
(deja vu?) Unsure of what how to react, or shape what I understood from this, or even comment constructively so I'll just mumble and wonder about the reality.
in theory chapter 4 . 1/4/2006
Now contemplating banging head against wall in response to the previous reviews. Okay so I presume you meant guy. That's cool, just so's I know *laugh*. I've been totally guessing up till now, sat here reading these with my friend and she voted for femaleness. I won *prods her* Great job dude.
in theory chapter 3 . 1/4/2006
Since that first poem I'm wondering, it's a kinda nice feeling of doubt. I have no idea which gender you are with, and it makes it better than straight out homosexual refs or just hetero. Or whichever/in between. I dunno. I like this a lot though, stretched with an undeniable, almost violent personal voice.
in theory chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
I've had times when I'm in this situation. 'Found that I was babbling, trying to fill in the gaps with my own brand of idiocy *sigh* I like your style a lot :-D it's captivating.
in theory chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
So are you gay..? or was that just me confusing what was innocently meant as a depp friendship with something different.
deletemyaccount2012 chapter 6 . 9/28/2005
All six poems are beautifully written.
Crimsonoaks chapter 6 . 8/25/2005
very beautiful poem. i loved it.
breezy nostrils chapter 6 . 8/13/2005
It has a hopeful ending, and I love the images you've created. Nice work!
simpleplan13 chapter 6 . 8/12/2005
very bittersweet
Thoughtful Crisis chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Oh...your writing style was like my old one til I decided to be more...weird. Lol. It's a nice piece, and the emotions are clearly seen through your words. Keep up the good work.
time warp chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
so here's the deal. I am a dad, old enough to be your dad. and i fell in love with my best friend when i was 17. but he didn't tell me he felt the same way until he was 35, and after he almost died from drugs. now we both have kids, my wife knows, his wife is gone, and last year we all went to hawaii for vacation. strange how things turn out. you seem like an amazing guy. in the end, what my guy and i learned is that you have to go with your feelings, like you too did, and not wait for years and years. i wish you and matt all the best, and if you ever feel like talking, just send me an email. I'm too old for IM. sorry i didn't submit a formal review. but i did if you think about it.
Daisy Decamps chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Wow. REALLY tough situation. I hope you work things out w/ ur friend. Not to give u false hope or anything, but he could feel the same way! But anyhow. I have to say, this poem wasn't very poetic, but I guess right now, you aren't really in the mood to use metaphors and stuff. Just keep on writing, it'll make u feel so much better.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 5 . 3/9/2005
i like these poems. awesome writing.
Crimsonoaks chapter 5 . 3/8/2005
good but i dont think it was written as well as ur other ones. something is off with this poem. i normally love ur poems to death, but this one has a few weird phrases i guess... read it over and revise some i guess...i do like it tho and i think u should just try to make it better.
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »