Reviews for To Whom It May Concern
illogicalThinker chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Wow. This is the first time i have ever read anything like this. So i guess the serial killer guy is homicidal AND suicidal. YAY!
Bertie the Redwood chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I really enjoyed reading this because the serial killer in your story is so very different from the murderer in mine. I liked how the killer doesn't sound crazy, just sad and weighed down by all his regrets. Excellent one shot!
Donna chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Wow! After the first few lines I could not stop till the end. Very well written. I have enjoyed each one I have read from you so far., Keep up the good work.
conformityfever chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Wow. A unique perspective; not many people concentrate on making the "bad guy" a real person, instead of just a monster with no conscience.

I liked it a lot. Really liked it, in fact.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
You certianly have a way with keeping the eyes on the paper. This was a very unique piece. I held my breath through half of it... okay I lied through most of it.

An addiction to killing... not many people write about serial killers and their obsession with death, or other peoples that is.

I like how he was in the midst of his own death. Writing a last letter...giving away his other life, the life he held in the darkness before he slipped into it.

I think it almost was his own closure...a sort of last way to gain some positive karma before going to face his creator. Just a thought, I tend to overthink things sometimes, but that is my two cents or dollar whatever.

Very good piece though. Excellently thought out. Bravo to you *smile* once more. You keep my attention.
jessicaknows chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Loved it.
CeeKay Sheppard chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Whoa. That was. . . different. Very creative, and very insightful. This is going straight onto my favorites list.
Scraper chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Hm... I don't really know what I should say about this. Not a story buta suicide note from a merciless killer. I'd say he is a monster for having that "monstrous addiction" but hey, evrybody is capable of killing people under the right circumstances...
Cheyenne Kai chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
really good. One typo: "I have forgotten most of their name" 'name' should be 'names.'

I liked the last line "tell them that I am not a monster, but a normal man with a monstrous addiction" It really tells the reader how he feels.
Venustas iaceo chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Wow, that is a good story. It was fairly interesting to read. I wouldn't necessarily label it the same as my own story in essence, because my narrator was telling his story with pride, yours was apologizing.

This however does not mean I don't find the similarities, and it doesn't mean I don't like it!

*claps* I congratulate you on a good story. (Though I did find a spelling error if you're interested in fixing it...)
jerusalemslot chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
That was a great story! It really showed me how similar serial killers are to us.
Inherent chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
This was amazing. I love the way it was writen. I like the comparison with the addictions.
Ryla Dante chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Just another example of your great work. I loved how you showed a different side to a killer. Exquisite!
miss.aishaj chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Wow!

This is fantastic..No..Amazing..No..

Man it's PHENOMENAL!

You really feel his pain and regret. It's hard to step into someone else's shoes that deeply, and I know how that is so..

Anyways. My point is that you did an amazing job on this. It's a fave for sure!
effi chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Fantastic! You can really feel his pain and regret.