Reviews for The Locked Door
Penelope Sweet chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Dude, thats awesome. I love your sense of description. Bravo.
Lia Jenson chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I think two things are rather obvious here:

1. You are a kick-ass writer

2. Stone is a total nutcase, underline "nutcase" three times with a trembling hand. ;)

There were just enough details, and I like how you let our imaginations fill out the rest. I bow to your awesomness.
Izumi-no-Junko chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I really love this one! I definitely wasn't expecting him to be yelling at that kind door. Wonderful atmosphere and suspense. :)
Noir Fleurir chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
hey this story is awesome. Can't get over it man. Yikes! I'll never write that good. I mean i stink at writing. You can check my stuff out but i dont know i dont have a talent for that sort of thing. I'm a Stephen King fan too. I've read a lot of his stuff.
Venustas iaceo chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Oh gods... o.o That was... *shivers* That was magnificent! Absolutely positively wonderful! I loved it! *hugs!* I'm totally being forced to favorite this one. I recommend trying to get awards for this... I certainly would give you one.

It's very Jekyl/Hyde, but that's okay! By the gods, your imagery was beautifully put. I've quite literally got shivers... I've had days like Mr. Stone. Definitely. Perhaps not quite the same...

Honestly, I almost don't find it healthy that I read this. ... Because Mr. Stone's other self sounds like he was having fun! *happy face* I wanna try that... *shakes head* meh. I'm ranting.
Ryla Dante chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Oh my, that was totally unexpected. I did not see any of that coming. You are great! Keep it up!
Madame French Fry chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Wow, that was amazing. You had it so that it seemed that the first guy was real, the door was the door that Joe opened (which of course was on purpose.) It really worked. Amazing.