Reviews for Impossible
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooope chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
omgomgomgomgomgomgomg i love this story plz update soon :)
KeyshaYess chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
waou so good OO oh PLEASE EDIT SOON.. this is greatt ! ii laave ) -x0x- YOUR A GREAT AUTHORR
Liza chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
AH that was amazing! I know its been a year..but please please please update! This one chapter is just amazing anf I would love to read more!
doubleminx chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
awesome...i can't wait for the next update. really like the whole plot. keep it up!
rocky19 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
hey,i like this, i hope u keep going with it
Vampyresse chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I like how you wrote this. There are couple of typos here and there, and it is a little choppy, but other than that it is well writtemn. I like how Anastasia and Simon are developed, but the others seem a little flaky [i'm not even sure that's the right word to use] I hope you update this :)
Cooties chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Cute story so far! I like it a lot! Alex didn't seem too bad when she was alone with Stasia. Simon seems okay, he's kind of mean, but he is a critic. Can't wait for your next update!
Liza chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Wow...that was absolutly amazing! I saw nothing wrong with it and can't believe you haven't updated in such a long time! Whatever the reason for not updating hope you can soon! Such an amazing story!
Merlin chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
It's a pity you haven't continued this. It's well-written and original.
Juniper Nights chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
i adore this!write more
unfeminine wiles chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
oh boy, was this meant to be a one-shot?

if it was, i think there should definitely be a sequel.

if it wasn't, then i think you should update really really quickly, please.
DuchessYappingDog chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Oh. You haven't touched this since you posted this one day more than 8 months ago! Sigh. I like it. I hope you'll update soon... or somewhat soon.
Hidingnowkthxbai chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
That was such a cool, long chapter. This isn't the end, right? I really want to read more.

I found, like, three typo's in the entire thing. Which is pathetically minimum. XD

I love your writing style. It -is- very classy, which really gives the story the right atmosphere. Haha, this was great.
baby-gurl88 chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST MORE SOON!
BKGal-24 chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Even you meant this for a one-shot, it's a fun, witty piece of work, but you could definitely make it into more. I already enjoy the characters immensely. Something cliche, yet so not cliche about them...dunno, it was just a feeling you managed to convey through the dialogue.

Awesome! Enjoyed reading it!