Reviews for Midnight Calls
perpetual Audio chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
...i really dontknow what to say about this one...it brought back a lot of memories for me...this is very powerful my friend...very...towards the end i started to tear up...once again...i could feel the emotion

adding to favs as well
nEurOtiCdiSOrdEr chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
everybody has secrets that you don't want to share with others... just being there to listen is showing how good a best friend you are... i feel bad for not telling all my secrets to my best friend either... but its something that can't be helped... you'll share them if you want to but you can just be a good friend by just listening to his/her problems even if u can't solve them... just knowing u're there makes them feel better...
nickip chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
wow. i was on the phone the other day with my best friend and he was talking about how i know everything about him, and i always change the subject when he asks about me. this is something like your poem. and he really helped me. he basically told me all this stuff about myself, how i dont really trust that many people, and just told me he would wait forever for me and my trust. and that meant so much to , im basically just rambling on about nothing. but your poem kind of stated how i felt. so thanks!keep up the good work!
ohmiaohmy chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
it was a good poem. I can't really relate since I've had to be the listener since I was eight. I understand though, it's kind of like the times that I didn't want to listen anymore. so I guess I can kind of relate, and I certainly can understand. I really liked it. I have problems writing free-style poems and I really envied this! great job!
LuckyGirl06 chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Wow, that is exactly like me. I want to help, but don't know how. Great Job.